Whelp, never buying from electronics boutique again.

Stiler

Banned
Nov 21, 2001
I bought renegade from them, it has some issue with geforce cards, so i took it back, and i couldn't get a refund, he said their return policy changed dec. 1st yet no one there told me ever. So i say can i put it on a pre order game i want to get later, "nope have to use it in the store" then i pick up a gift card for 50, "can't get that either, have to get a game in the store" so pissed me the hell off. I been shopping there since it opened, i almost starting knocking stuff of the shelves but i didn't. This policy is almost as worse as wal mart and k-mart policy. I jus grabbed a game that was the same price (stronghold) and exchanged it and ran out after screaming obscienties at the top of my lungs. Anyone suggest any loop holes or something on how i can get my money back or at least let me pre order the game i was wanting which comes out in like 2 weeks, argh :(

Keego

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2000
well, leave stronghold sealed and take it back right before the return time ends (15 days?)

punkrawket

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2001
well if you didn't open that other game you got... you could take that to another EB and try to get a refund... a long shot i guess

polypterus

Golden Member
Jan 14, 2001
Umm, no offense but grow up. Yelling obscenities?
rolleye.gif
EB still has a better return policy than most, and I'm sure it's displayed somewhere in the store or on the receipt (very sorry no one called you up and "told" you personally).

dc

Stiler

Banned
Nov 21, 2001
well, on the new receipt he gave me it says that i exchanged it, another thing that pisses me off, he asked why i brought it back and i said, "because it wouldn't run right" and for the thing on the receipt he put, "didn't like it." And at the bottom it says, "this sale is final no returns or exchanges" sounds like i'm screwed.

punkrawket

Golden Member
Oct 6, 2001

<< well, on the new receipt he gave me it says that i exchanged it, another thing that pisses me off, he asked why i brought it back and i said, "because it wouldn't run right" and for the thing on the receipt he put, "didn't like it." And at the bottom it says, "this sale is final no returns or exchanges" sounds like i'm screwed. >>

pretty much