What's your mood this morning and why?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
WinkOsmosis - I wouldn't mind a :wine: right about now, too... I hope you feel better soon...

guyver01 - goddamn... I have to work almost 3 hours for that much $$$

blackdogdeek - awww... baby... :)

Hammer - if you share, I will ;)

amdskip - :camera:'s? (j/k)

RishiS - if we don't use all our personal/sick days, we lose 'em at the end of the year... no rollover :(

Spamela - gah... that's a lot of $$$. I don't have $500 to throw around, unfortunately...

JetsFanatic - w00t! do you have a bike?

GiLtY - 20 KILOMETERS? Are you crazy?

jumpr - oh dear... my Honda's SRS light has been on for awhile, but I'm ignoring it :)

shinerburke - dude. that SUCKS.

Nyical - o_O

Nitemare - :lips:

aphex - how'd you do? CONGRATULATIONS!! Which law school will you be attending...?

Rufio - lotsa quality time with the g/f... :) Stalker guy was fine, nothing special... we chilled, but the spark wasn't there (with him, at least... heh)...

aphex

Moderator<br>All Things Apple
Jul 19, 2001
aphex - how'd you do? CONGRATULATIONS!! Which law school will you be attending...?

A good 10-15pts higher than most of my practice tests (which on a scale of 180 is a BIG difference)

Hopefully either University of Florida, University of Miami, or Stetson Law

Jzero

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Mixed. A little tired b/c I stayed up until 5AM Sunday morning and then got up at 9AM, then 2AM last night and woke up at 8AM.

OTOH, I spent the whole weekend with my gf, saw her for lunch today, and I am leaving for Disney World Wednesday morning.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: Electric Amish
Originally posted by: Dezign
Tired.... I hate mondays.

Saw The Italian Job last night with my wife and her friend.

Not a bad show for having Ed Norton in it.

amish

Been meaning to see that. I'm a huge Norton fan... which movies of his didn't you like?

Oh, I've seen most of his movies, except Fight Club.

Rounders, American History X, The Score, Death to Smootch was ok just because the entire movie was so fvcked up. The only one I really liked was Red Dragon.

amish

EDIT: so, WHY are you in such a good mood. What happened over your weekend?

I think she got some.... ;)

Duh!

I want details, man, DETAILS!!!

amish

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Tired.... I hate mondays.

Saw The Italian Job last night with my wife and her friend.

Not a bad show for having Ed Norton in it.

amish

Been meaning to see that. I'm a huge Norton fan... which movies of his didn't you like?

Oh, I've seen most of his movies, except Fight Club.

Rounders, American History X, The Score, Death to Smootch was ok just because the entire movie was so fvcked up. The only one I really liked was Red Dragon.

amish

EDIT: so, WHY are you in such a good mood. What happened over your weekend?

I think she got some.... ;)

Duh!

I want details, man, DETAILS!!!

amish

I plead the fifth. ;)

EDIT: The only problem is, he's a little younger than me. I'm a child molester. :(

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Nitemare - :lips:

Rufio - lotsa quality time with the g/f... :) Stalker guy was fine, nothing special... we chilled, but the spark wasn't there (with him, at least... heh)...

Pics and spill it....:p

btw glad you found someone

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001

On a positive note, we went out to dinner after and I had my first Guiness (unfortunately from a bottle) and I really enjoyed it.

amish

It's Guinness. But welcome to the dark side! Once you go black, you'll never go back! ;)

Now find yourself a perfect pint (on tap and poured correctly) and you are in business.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: pyonir

On a positive note, we went out to dinner after and I had my first Guiness (unfortunately from a bottle) and I really enjoyed it.

amish

It's Guinness. But welcome to the dark side! Once you go black, you'll never go back! ;)

Now find yourself a perfect pint (on tap and poured correctly) and you are in business.

You're right, I misspelled it. :eek:

It reminds me of Moose Drool from Big Sky Brewery in Montana. Yummy!!! :beer:

I wonder if anyone in Utah has it on tap.....

amish

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
"The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend."

Ernieb

Jan 13, 2002
tired.. sleepy at work........ really really low energy
lack of sleep over the weekend....drove over 10 hours . slept for only a copule hours

Nyical

Golden Member
Feb 7, 2003
Ok ok geeezzz

I say great because this whole weekend my wife and me spent it together for once in over 4 months
we stayed in bed the whole weekend, I made her breakfast Sat and Sun, talked, watched a few
movies and well the rest of the time you can use your imagination:D:eek:

Aquaman

Lifer
Dec 17, 1999
I am happy :D Because I am having a Canada Day BBQ with my frriends & my God Daughter is in town :D :heart:

Cheers.
Aquaman

hawkeye81x

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2001
Mood: Annoyed and grumpy.

No job, so no funds to do anything.
Grumpy because I'm always grumpy.

PCMarine

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2002
Today happens to be my 17th birthday....

This morning - Tired and lazy from a crazy (but extremely fun) day yesturday.

imported_Tomato

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2002
Originally posted by: PCMarine
Today happens to be my 17th birthday....

This morning - Tired and lazy from a crazy (but extremely fun) day yesturday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PCMARINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you celebrating? :D

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Tired, I had to wake up at 8 (yeah, it was rough) because my Grandma fell and broke her wrist. Both my parent were at work so I got to be the chauffeur. We had to go all over the place as well, and I just got back at 3. It's been a long day, but I can't complain...It's my Grandma. :)

May 16, 2000
Mood: :D:heart::D:heart::D:heart:

Why: Best. Weekend. EVAR.

Mine too, seriously and without a doubt. Unfortunately today has sucked due to ex-wife/court/child issues. Pisses me off more that it's ruining the enjoyment of living my dream than anything else actually. 8-( stupid bitch (<--- my ex, just in case of confusion).

Konigin

Platinum Member
Jan 21, 2003
:confused: :)

kinda happy, but I have a lot of work ahead of me this week, but the weekend should rock!