What's your fetish?

Azraele

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2000
fet·ish /'f?t??, 'fit??/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fet-ish, fee-tish] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?noun
1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.

I guess for me it'd be Dragons. I love to collect them, the scary ones, not the cuddly stuffed ones.

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
I have about 15 pairs of sneakers and four tv's. A couple 42" plasmas, a 30" crt, and a 52" dlp. Three 19" lcd's on my desk, a 15 on the other desk, and a host of old crt's in the basement.
I just recognized the monitor/tv problem. I'm not going to address either problem with my psychologist, cause I like it.

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
Originally posted by: Azraele
fet·ish /'f?t??, 'fit??/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fet-ish, fee-tish] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
?noun
1. an object regarded with awe as being the embodiment or habitation of a potent spirit or as having magical potency.
2. any object, idea, etc., eliciting unquestioning reverence, respect, or devotion: to make a fetish of high grades.

I guess for me it'd be Dragons. I love to collect them, the scary ones, not the cuddly stuffed ones.
Yeah, that's cool. Beats hell outta teddy bears. I'd even like to see your collection. It'd be cool.

ultimatebob

Lifer
Jul 1, 2001
I've developed an obsession for snow globes... I gotta get one every time I visit a new location.

Of course, big boobies are nice too :)

RichUK

Lifer
Feb 14, 2005
The way a female smells when she is wearing a nice perfume. You smell their neck and you?re like, well, it?s all good. I love it.