What's your favorite PS3 exclusive game?

railven

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2010
Ni no Kuni because JRPG 4life.

I watched the GF play this game from start to end. I loved watching it, but I don't think I could have stomached playing it. The AI seemed almost incapable of doing anything right and the limited preset options one could give them left you feeling frustrated (well me for her.)

Great game though, good one for the feels.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
There's rumours floating around that it may be coming to PS4. Sony themselves has been hinting to this IIRC.

Even without reading anything about it, I was fairly certain that would be the case. Ico was nearly completed as a PS1 game and you can find footage of the unreleased PS1 version. They took too long and had to adapt it to PS2 -- so there's precedent.

I can't believe Team Ico has still released only 2 games!

toughtrasher

Mar 17, 2013
mysteryblock.com
Pertaining to my 1st post, I had TLOS as a 2nd favorite PS3 game, but now I have my PS4 and was wondering if anyone here is going to buy the remastered edition?

Don't know if it's worth it to play again, I don't really like replaying games though, but I love the Last of Us a lot :(

exdeath

Lifer
Jan 29, 2004
Ni no Kuni
The Last of Us

Glad to see I'm not the only one to immediately mention both of these :3

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
hot shots golf 5 probably has the most time logged by me for a ps3 game by far.

but i do love a lot of the sony franchises - god of war, uncharted, ratchet and clank, the last of us. i can't really pick any of those as a solid #1 though. i get excited for every new release of those franchises.

i really hope there is a hot shots golf for ps4 though.

tHa ShIzNiT

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2000
Damn, exclusives? I'm not sure which are exclusives. I know some of these arent.

The Last of Us
Ni No Kuni
Reckoning
War in the North
Far Cry 3
Infamous 1 and 2
Uncharted 3

Trader05

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2000
Uncharted 3 was great. I loved the story for the Last of Us, I wasn't a fan of the gameplay though. Heavy Rain wins my vote though, I rarely ever play games through twice and I played through this 3 times.

tHa ShIzNiT

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2000
Uncharted 3 was great. I loved the story for the Last of Us, I wasn't a fan of the gameplay though. Heavy Rain wins my vote though, I rarely ever play games through twice and I played through this 3 times.

I've been meaning to pick that one up. Hopefully its 10 bucks at gamestop by now. On the list, it goes!

tHa ShIzNiT

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2000
Damn, I couldn't play through a game 4 times, even something as great as the Last of Us.

I'm almost done with my 2nd playthrough of TLOS and will start a 3rd immediately after. Probably on survivor+ difficulty. If its too hard though, I may not finish it. I also plan on buying the DLC.

toughtrasher

Mar 17, 2013
mysteryblock.com
I'm almost done with my 2nd playthrough of TLOS and will start a 3rd immediately after. Probably on survivor+ difficulty. If its too hard though, I may not finish it. I also plan on buying the DLC.

Geez, I love the game but honestly I couldn't do it directly after playing through it again. At some point my mind just tells me I've seen this already and I'd get bored to be honest.

I'm on my 2nd playthrough right now, though, but it took me a while from the 1st playthrough ending to get started again

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
Does anyone think we will get a persona 5 US release date at e3? All we know so far is 2015 but not exactly when we can expect it.

That may overtake last of us for my fave.

tHa ShIzNiT

Platinum Member
Feb 15, 2000
Geez, I love the game but honestly I couldn't do it directly after playing through it again. At some point my mind just tells me I've seen this already and I'd get bored to be honest.

I'm on my 2nd playthrough right now, though, but it took me a while from the 1st playthrough ending to get started again

I've also played through your favorite game, Uncharted 3, 3 times now. Phenomenal game. I plan to play through it again too on harder difficulty. I just love the combat play in that game. Controls are excellent, good shooting mechanics. AI is just dumb enough where I have a chance on harder difficulties. Love to stealth through too, as much as I can. Its real hard to stay in cover on that game in some of the larger areas.

The trophies keep bringing me back too, for a lot of these 2nd playthroughs. I never played through far cry 3 again, despite it being amazing, because I got the plat on my first playthrough

xantub

Feb 12, 2014
Does anyone think we will get a persona 5 US release date at e3? All we know so far is 2015 but not exactly when we can expect it.

That may overtake last of us for my fave.
My thoughts too. Until now it's Last of Us, but I suspect Persona 5 would dethrone it if it is as good as the previous 2.

toughtrasher

Mar 17, 2013
mysteryblock.com
I've also played through your favorite game, Uncharted 3, 3 times now. Phenomenal game. I plan to play through it again too on harder difficulty. I just love the combat play in that game. Controls are excellent, good shooting mechanics. AI is just dumb enough where I have a chance on harder difficulties. Love to stealth through too, as much as I can. Its real hard to stay in cover on that game in some of the larger areas.

The trophies keep bringing me back too, for a lot of these 2nd playthroughs. I never played through far cry 3 again, despite it being amazing, because I got the plat on my first playthrough

Trophies are a big part of why I might replay something. Uncharted 3 I played twice, the second time only to experience it again and for the remaining trophies I didn't get.

As for Persona, I don't like it that much but heard only great things about it. Hope you guys get the next one asap :)