What's your favorite part about being a computer nerd

RU482

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
It's gotta be the bleeding eye look after staring at a computer screen for 14 hours straight

extra

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
really? i think it's awesome that it lowers your social status...makes me feel somehow...better to be inferior...kind of hard to explain....like i get this burning sensation inside to just relax and laugh at the "superior" forms of our species...:)

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
extra...

I used to think it was awesome that I know lots about computers, and that I'm the one people look to, to fix their systems. I thought it was cool to stay at home and play games and learn lots of new things...

Now I'm sick of it. I have a very small base of good friends (like 5 or 6), but that just isnt enough. I dont wanna spend the weekends at home. I wanna go out partying with people, go to some clubs and get drunk. have fun trying to pick up girls, having a blast with a bunch of guys I dont even know...

extra

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
Stefan...yeah...i'm not sayin you can't have fun and sum social skills on the side...:)
but, all in all, i'm really glad i'm the little computer nerd and not the popular jock.