What's your favorite food?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HorB

Mar 27, 2000
peanut butter frozen yogurt with crushed oreos on the bottom. It has to be on the bottom. If they put them on the top they just fall off in your lap and make a big mess.

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
I love so many kinds of food....it's hard to choose.... but I really like anything with Crawfish in it.... Crawfish Etouffe' is one of my faves....but nothing beats sitting down at a Crawfish boil and eating them for hours...with all the potatos, carrots, corn and sausage to go along with it......dammit, I am hungry now. Oh, well....maybe I'll go out and have some BBQ crabs or Lobster this weekend....but I know I will have Crawfish Etouffe' tomorrow.:)

Princess;)

Mariah21

Jun 13, 2000
Crysla - do you live in Louisiana? Or close to there? Is that why you like cajun food/crawfish so much? just curious..

My favorite food is NY Steaks, and also Mexican. Green Salads are really good, too...girn

megatexel

Jan 13, 2000
Burger King

"High, what can I get for you?"

"#2 no pickel - king size - dr. pepper - 3 sides of mayo"

"Ok that will be $3.17 please"

"there ya ar... thanks !!!"

heheh.. that $3.17 is EXACLY how much it is ;)

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
Yeah Mariah....I live 30 minutes from Louisiana....and have for the past 6 years. But, I'm a Texas gal...:)
....:D

BTW....NY Strip is my fave steak too. Mmmmmmmm

Princess;)

DarkKnight113

Feb 4, 2000
I love just about any Italian food. Seafood is great too, 'cept for lobster, I haven't tried much, but when I did, I didn't like it that much.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I would say Dimsum too! EVERYTHING about Dimsum... which includes the atmosphere. I normally swallow my food w/o chewing and then i'm on to something else, but Dimsum is the only meal i really sit down and savour everything.

Pho too! That's a Vietnamese noodle soup with a really light broth. Delicious.

hubbs

Platinum Member
Mar 26, 2000
Angel Hair Pasta (Parmasean Cheese)

and at a close seconde it would have to be eggbake w/eggs,cheese, and bacon. YUMMY