Whats your fave Tequila

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
78,716
414
126
ill have to go with Cabo Wabo

with Trantula in a close second

had 15 shots of trantula last friday. that was a good night
 

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
11,565
202
106
Well, I voted Petron. Everytime I take a shot of tequila, I wonder why the hell did I do it. Tequila is nasty.

edit: I don't think 15 shots in one night is ever a good night, unless you're an alcoholic.
 

PatboyX

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2001
7,024
0
0
by the point in the night where im taking shots of teq. i probably dont give a damn about brands.
 

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
15,708
5
56
Originally posted by: PatboyX
by the point in the night where im taking shots of teq. i probably dont give a damn about brands.
LoL

Cuervo Gold is a great shooter TQ. 1800 and Tres Hermanos (I think?) are great sippin TQ's.
 

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
26,291
1,665
126
1800 is some good stuff too.

Tequila prices have skyrocketed in the last year because of the guava shortage or whatever. I hope they go back down, but that's usually not the way it works.
 

bigredguy

Platinum Member
Mar 18, 2001
2,457
0
0
jose cuervo reserva de familia is the best tequila ever. It's also abour $100-$120 a bottle.
 

I see Max, I will have to go to my local liquor store and pick up a bottle and take a pic of it, the Tequila I buy just says Mescal on it, must be some cheap crap !
 

natedawg

Member
Dec 3, 2002
35
0
0
Patron is my favorite.

I don't think I'd give mezcal to people I don't like. I always thought it tasted like an ashtray.
 

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
38,083
400
136
I dunno what the brand is but we have a bottle in our liquor cabinet at home that is DAMN good. I don't like Cuervo Gold, but this stuff is heavenly.

Almost completely clear, comes in a square bottle with a blue cap...

Viper GTS
 

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
23,578
1
0
Originally posted by: Scarpozzi
1800 is some good stuff too.

Tequila prices have skyrocketed in the last year because of the guava shortage or whatever. I hope they go back down, but that's usually not the way it works.
WTF?? "Guava shortage"?? LOL!!!

I think you're looking for Agave. ;)
 

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
10,371
0
76
The taste of tequila makes me gag. I prefer to shoot Absolut vodka and sip Crown Royal Special Reserve...
 

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
23,578
1
0
Originally posted by: Anubis
ill have to go with Cabo Wabo

with Trantula in a close second

had 15 shots of trantula last friday. that was a good night
According to my wife, Cabo Wabo sucks.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY