What's your daily sleeping setup? Am I weird?

HamburgerBoy

Lifer
Apr 12, 2004
Just two covers (the fat and fluffy one on bottom), a wool blanket wrapped around my face, a body pillow on the side of the wall, two pillows a foot away from the body pillow, and a velvet pillow squashed between the two for me to rest my head on. Oh, that and fifty Pokemon stuffed animals for me to hug. :eek:

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: Baked
What are you, a homeless?

More like a camping nerd.

Everyone on campus wears regular clothing, and I'm the only one with a dayhiking backpack, trailrunners, convertible synthetic quick-dry pants, synthetic quick-dry shirt, synthetic quick-dry socks, waterproof REI cap, waterproof shell jacket and pants in my backpack, and gaitors for those rainy or slushy days.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: HamburgerBoy
Just two covers (the fat and fluffy one on bottom), a wool blanket wrapped around my face, a body pillow on the side of the wall, two pillows a foot away from the body pillow, and a velvet pillow squashed between the two for me to rest my head on. Oh, that and fifty Pokemon stuffed animals for me to hug. :eek:

That's a sh!t load of pillows for a straight man.

iamaelephant

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2004

LOL. I wasn't aware there was a correlation between pillow numbers and sexual orientation. Now I know better.

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
Originally posted by: SophalotJack
Is that some sort of first class hobo setup for sleeping?

I prefer a bed or a woman.

"first class hobo setup" LOL!

Nah, it's just easier. My camping gear does double duty and it looks neater than having sheets thrown all over the place. Plus it's warmer.

I wouldn't mind being a hobo and travelling the country though :)

Locut0s

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001

Label me gay then, sounds like a cozy setup for me (minus the Pokemon stuff). Course I'm still turned on by women and not men but is that's YOUR definition of gay then gay me up.

S Freud

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2005
Two pillows and a down comforter, depending on the temp maybe a fleece blanket that my ex made me.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
What's your daily sleeping setup? Am I weird?
Those are two seperate questions. I choose to only answer the latter. Yes.

JonathanM

Mar 4, 2002
A twin sized bed, a cheap comforter, a goose down pillow, and usually a cat. Sometimes I add a second blanket when its cold.

mattocs

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2005
Me and the wife don't share blankets well..so we each have our own comforter and flat sheet thinger.

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
When at home,
Queen Size bed,
top/bottom sheet, {if cold out, Flannel sheets}.

One or 2 blankets depending on the temps.

Thin Pillow under my head, other pillows on the bed, against the wall
incase my G/F comes over, she likes 2 pillows.