what's your best study habit?

JENNY2003

Nov 3, 2003
what's your best study habit? how do you study? and what keeps you from being lazy and hitting the books. what keeps your head on fucus?

its been 2 weeks of school for me so far, and because of the christams vacation i cant seem to get my butt and study. and when i try to study i loose focus. what keeps you focused and makes you do your work.

Mr N8

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2001
I look at my bank account and then my tuition reciept. Motivation is suddenly there.

Heisenberg

Lifer
Dec 21, 2001
I don't want to end up working at Mcdonalds for the rest of my life. That and a good job means more $$$ for toys.

ClueLis

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2003
When I get an assignment, I start working on it immediately, before I can give myself a chance to procrastinate.

Dacalo

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2000
When I was in college, I would go to the school library so I wouldn't get distracted at home. Besides, being surrounded by others who are studying motivated me as well.

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
Originally posted by: ClueLis
When I get an assignment, I start working on it immediately, before I can give myself a chance to procrastinate.

So you're procrastinating your procrastination? Wow. That's deep.

FrogDog

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2000
Very good advice. Almost impossible to excecute, but good advice.

ClueLis

Platinum Member
Jul 2, 2003
Originally posted by: FrogDog
Very good advice. Almost impossible to excecute, but good advice.

Once you struggle with it the first few times, it becomes habit.