What's wrong with me?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: DeadByDawn
Originally posted by: Vegitto
I don't know if they're worm segments.. It's not really white, either, more of a yellowish-brown. But that may be the poo influencing the pieces. Can't you buy something over-the-counter? Or would stuff for cats work, too? I've got a lot of that..

LOL, go see a doctor if you think I'm right. Seriously.

I don't trust my doctor. I won't elaborate, but if I can do it myself, I will. Let's rephrase my previous question: Will taking cat deworming-medicine kill me?

HOW THE F*** SHOULD I KNOW! IF YOU HAVE WORMS COMING OUT YOUR A** GO SEE A FOOKIN DOCTOR

:laugh:

daveshel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
The chance of you having worms are infinitesimal compared to the possibility of a blood sugar issue. Butterbean is on the right track.

brownzilla786

Dec 18, 2005
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
I don't know if they're worm segments.. It's not really white, either, more of a yellowish-brown. But that may be the poo influencing the pieces. Can't you buy something over-the-counter? Or would stuff for cats work, too? I've got a lot of that..

I don't trust my doctor. I won't elaborate, but if I can do it myself, I will. Let's rephrase my previous question: Will taking cat deworming-medicine kill me?

HOW THE F*** SHOULD I KNOW! IF YOU HAVE WORMS COMING OUT YOUR A** GO SEE A FOOKIN DOCTOR

:laugh:

lmfao
If I had worms I would get it fixed ASAP! Or you could do it the Chuck Norris way and punch your intestines to death, in doing so killing the worm.

Sukhoi

Elite Member
Dec 5, 1999

How about GET A NEW DOCTOR?

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Sukhoi

How about GET A NEW DOCTOR?
Probably doesn't trust any of them.

SagaLore

Elite Member
Dec 18, 2001
People often confuse dehydration for a feeling of hunger. Drinking water was the right solution.

Rookie

Golden Member
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by: iroast
I'm fine with just a cappuccino in the morning, but if I add a small bowl of cereal, I get hungry about an hr later.

Ditto.

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
lol.. some of the responses are funny. :D

I'm starting to think it was a dehydration thing. Today, no symptoms I had yesterday showed up and I have had about 7 bottles of water today so far. Gotta love free bottled water. I ate less than yesterday as well.

kingtas

Aug 26, 2006
Originally posted by: Rookie
Originally posted by: iroast
I'm fine with just a cappuccino in the morning, but if I add a small bowl of cereal, I get hungry about an hr later.

Ditto.

That's becaus eating sooner jump starts your matabolism and you burn off your reserves sooner.

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005

My doctor doesn't respect patient-doctor confidentiality.

I do think that it might be something bloodsugar related.. How do you test yourself for diabetes?

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Originally posted by: Howard
Probably doesn't trust any of them.

Sorry, Howard, wrong. I don't trust THIS doctor, but at the time being, it's all I can afford. I only go there when I've got something that may kill me or affect me for the rest of my life.

aidanjm

Lifer
Aug 9, 2004

That is crazy. But if you really don't want to see a doctor, you can buy HUMAN deworming medicine from the pharmacist without a prescription. Look up the meds you need in MIMS or other drug reference guide. Altho actually, that is bad advice, because self-diagnosis is never advised - you might have something more serious like cancer etc!

Vegitto

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Originally posted by: aidanjm

That is crazy. But if you really don't want to see a doctor, you can buy HUMAN deworming medicine from the pharmacist without a prescription. Look up the meds you need in MIMS or other drug reference guide. Altho actually, that is bad advice, because self-diagnosis is never advised - you might have something more serious like cancer etc!

Yeah, sure.

"OMG, I'm hungry."
"Cancer. Can't be anything else. It's cancer."

I'll look into one of those do-it-yourself kits. How would you know if it worked? Do you crap out the worm? I know when one of our cats had worms, he vomitted them up. Not a pretty sight :p.

Chunkee

Lifer
Jul 28, 2002
seasoanl increase in hunger...winter is coming....it is time to store some up....happens to me also....like an inside gauge that gets setoff when cooler weather approaches....i call it

hibernation eating

jC