What's up with the My Anandtech Rig page??

rabrittain

Dec 28, 2006
I originally posted this problem in Technical support, but no one answered it. Has anyone else experienced this difficulty?

Thursday, 01/11/2007

I clicked on the Edit My System Rigs Profile link, and was taken to another page, where I was able to click on the add system rig link. I filled out all of the required information. When I clicked on Submit, an error occured and I was informed that a message was sent to the Web Master. This happened to me last night and again this morning. I have tried to add a system rig 3 times. The same thing happens each time. I don't know if the problem is on my end or if there a problem with the Anandtech page. Who is the Web Master? How do I communicate with him/her/someone regarding this issue.

mildly frustrated

BadThad

Lifer
Feb 22, 2000
I've had problems with that in the past too. I just kept trying and, eventually, it worked.

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
If you have the time, go to "Search", enter "system rig" for search criteria, "Archived Messages", "Title & Summary" & select "Forum Issues". A bunch of threads will come up on this subject, though they're rather old.

If that doesn't help try posting in Forum Issues