What's up with TENNIS lately?

JosephSaint

Sep 2, 2003
Have ya watched the US OPEN?
I can't understand why did Andre Agassi -the number one player,and a steal favourite-
left the tournament and lost the game!He isn't playing Europe anymore:confused:

Same with Kim Clijsters,she lost the FINAL beign a number one---strange.

And----this is the most interesting---- Kim Clijsters lost the second Tournament in a raw today------probably couse of the same reason Roddick had a tough fight and a long one with Ferrero.A Medical reason.Is it a plague or something?

:Q
It's very strange that the favourites and best players are playing such a Tennis:>

Codewiz

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2002
Ummm Clijsters was number 1 because she plays SO many tournaments. She has NEVER won a big tournament.

Agassi is OLD. He is still great but can be beat. If a top player is on his best game then Agassi usually loses.

JosephSaint

Sep 2, 2003
Originally posted by: Codewiz
Ummm Clijsters was number 1 because she plays SO many tournaments. She has NEVER won a big tournament.

Agassi is OLD. He is still great but can be beat. If a top player is on his best game then Agassi usually loses.

Clijsters is phisically and technicaly the best women player of the world(interested in competiton with V.Wiliams here)
Have you watched her playing against Davenport?She was the best in U.S Open,i think:>

Agassi is still the nr.One,he prooved it in a match against Coria-the young Argentinian!!!!He is the strongest player and he runs not
much slower than Roddick.He grips the advantage over younger players,but unfortunately he didn't won.SAD.

shopbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2000
why is it sad? andy roddick is an excellent player.

Andre is an excellent player in his own right, but some days someone else outplays him. thus the story of tennis.

JosephSaint

Sep 2, 2003
Originally posted by: freesia39
why is it sad? andy roddick is an excellent player.

Andre is an excellent player in his own right, but some days someone else outplays him. thus the story of tennis.

But i regret a lot for his loss,for me he's the best player in History:p