whats up with LaDainian Tomlinson

Francodman

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 1999
He did ok his second game, were you watching? It's just that they didn't give him the ball.

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
he needs to get better post haste!
he'll get his, i hope! check that i NEED him to start scoring
starting out 0-2 is not a good deal.
how about instead...whats up with mcnabb?
worst QB rating in the NFL as it stands right now.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Well when you passing game has Eric Parker as your best receiver people will tend to put 8 in the box to stop the run. And playing from behind doesn't help the running game either.

777php

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
Originally posted by: Staley8
Well when you passing game has Eric Parker as your best receiver people will tend to put 8 in the box to stop the run. And playing from behind doesn't help the running game either.

Eric Parker? What about David Boston?

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
Originally posted by: 777php
Originally posted by: Staley8

Eric Parker? What about David Boston?

Don't get me started on Boston. That guy is a 245 pound pain in the ass for a fantasy team. I drafted him fairly high thinking he'd be a stud. So far he caught 20 yards in game 1 and sat out of game 2 (and will most likely sit out this week) with a soft tissue heel injury:confused::disgust:

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
man boston had a killer year in AZ 2 years ago. something like 1300 rec yards???
i too drafted him last year thinkin he would be the stud he was.
he wasnt. he had some injury.
peerless price is the same way, except he cant use an injury for an excuse, yet.

Jul 12, 2001
Originally posted by: gistech1978
man boston had a killer year in AZ 2 years ago. something like 1300 rec yards???
i too drafted him last year thinkin he would be the stud he was.
he wasnt. he had some injury.
peerless price is the same way, except he cant use an injury for an excuse, yet.

price has the excuse that his QB got killed...

boston and tomlinson have no excuse

gistech1978

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2002
no, they dont.
i was expecting more out of the chargers, personally.
that D needs a total overhaul.
terrible, just terrible.
man your bengals played the raiders tough the other night.

Double Trouble

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Don't count out Boston or Tomlinson yet. Give it a few more weeks, and I think that offense will become pretty efficient. They won't put up monster numbers, but they'll score consistently, meaning Boston and LT will be productive.