What's up w/ ZZF's 6 month rating?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
They do have some "odd" business practices which annoy me, although I've never registered any complaints outside of direct emails to them. When I have expressed concerns to them, they are quite slow and rather insincere. Just my experience.

S

SlitheryDee

They didn't give me any problems when I ordered my new video card from them about a month and a half ago. They were a day or so slower than newegg typically is, but I was still waiting for the money to get my PCI-E mb anyway. I'd generally say that newegg is better if you're impatient, but ZZF seems to get the job done. Also it seems that ZZF's "free" shipping usually consists of fedex 5-7 day delivery (ugh).

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Ok, I just my order this morning. I placed the order on 8/19, chose free shipping, got the tracking number last night, and received the order this morning. Holy COW! The box was well packaged w/ lots of peanuts. There are no damage to either mobo or CPU box. If all goes well, I'll have my new system up and running by the end of the week.