"Whats up?" or "Whats going on? " I think they sound stupid so stop saying it.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
I hear this all the time from co-workers, to family and friends, sales people, homeless people........STRANGERS EVEN!

I hate the sound of it.

What do you mean "what is up?" The motherfvcking sky is up you assh-le!!!.

Whats going on? How should I know thats not even a complete thought "what is going on?" How about what the fvck is "is" define What THE Fvck your talking about first. What is goin on the table? What is going on the road? WHAT THE CRAP are you talking about nothing is going on "on" anything. And shouldn't it be "onto" What is going onto the table? What is going onto the road? Jesus people are so low class these days. :roll:

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
I hear this all the time from co-workers, to family and friends, sales people, homeless people........STRANGERS EVEN!

I hate the sound of it.

Whats going on? How should I know thats not even a complete thought "what is going on?" How about what the fvck is "is" define What THE Fvck your talking about first. What is goin on the table? What is going on the road? WHAT THE CRAP are you talking about nothing is going anything. And shouldn't it be "onto" What is going onto the table? What is going onto the road? Jesus people are so low class these days. :roll:

:roll: @ you

SpanishFry

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2001
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim

I hate the sound of it.

Whats going on? How should I know thats not even a complete thought "what is going on?" How about what the fvck is "is" define What THE Fvck your talking about first. What is goin on the table? What is going on the road? WHAT THE CRAP are you talking about nothing is going on "on" anything. And shouldn't it be "onto" What is going onto the table? What is going onto the road? Jesus people are so low class these days. :roll:

rehab?