What's up guys 'n gals?

Viztech1

Sep 8, 2008
It's been a while. I lost my old e-mail address, so my old account is FUBAR. :|

Spent the day building a new box, so I had to load Muon of course. I thought it was a good time to say Hi to the old gang and see how long it would take for Assimilator1 to respond if I showed my ugly head here. ;)

DPAD looks very apealing right now. Perhaps we should add a little CPU power to push us over the edge.

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Welcome back, viztech. Good to see you, and please crunch some more in DPAD.

If you send a PM to Smoke with your new e-mail-addy you may get your old account back ... :)

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Hi Viztech, how are things?

Good to see you on the forum! :D

PM me with your email addy and I can help get your original account re-enabled. :)

GLeeM

Elite Member
Apr 2, 2004
Welcome back and here's hoping Ray can get your old logon working :thumbsup:

Also, thanks for making me remember to send some more results!

Viztech

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Well, Smoke got the old account rest, so I'll be back in business. Too bad the old post count probably won't roll into the new vBulletin system, but that's no biggie.

\me waves to Ray. Are you still known as gimpy??

GLeeM- You certainly have been holding up your end og the project. Good work!

I have probably been running Muon for 4 or 5 years now, just plodding along. I added about 4200 mhz of machinery to the cause, so my output will jump slightly.

videogames101

Diamond Member
Aug 24, 2005
Originally posted by: Viztech
Well, Smoke got the old account rest, so I'll be back in business. Too bad the old post count probably won't roll into the new vBulletin system, but that's no biggie.

GLeeM- You certainly have been holding up your end og the project. Good work!

I have probably been running Muon for 4 or 5 years now, just plodding along. I added about 4200 mhz of machinery to the cause, so my output will jump slightly.

it's not the quantity of mhz, but the quality!

Viztech

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
I see you have been very busy Jon!

The new boxes are an Athlon x64 3400 and a P3 800 that I use for a file server. Nothing special really.

RaySun2Be

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

Lol, my old UT name. :)

No, most of the mates that would remember that name aren't around much anymore, and I haven't used it in a long time around here.

Rudy Toody

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2006
Originally posted by: RaySun2Be

Lol, my old UT name. :)

No, most of the mates that would remember that name aren't around much anymore, and I haven't used it in a long time around here.

Since he became a Moderator he has been called, "Sir."

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
heheh

Hi Viz
Good to hear from ya mate :), I've been fairly elusive the past few weeks as I've discovered a new (to me) game (Rome Total War) which I've become very addicted to :eek:.

Btw I shall post some DPAD stats soon :).
Oh & have you seen where I am in TA rankings lately? ;).