Whats this movie?

Maximilian

Lifer
Feb 8, 2004
First off i THINK it may be a mortal combat movie... but in reading on wikipedia what actually happens in the mortal combat movies theres some weird differences between whats in my memory and what wikipedia says. Although it sounds like the second movie is the closest match.

What i remember: There was a bunch of ninja type people racing through this swamp to get somwhere, a tower or somthing, and there was the bad guy also doing the same thing. I think the bad guy had some kinda transport too, whilest the good guys were on foot. One of the good ninja types gets sucked down into a whirlpool and i think he dies, this whirlpool is in the swamp. When they eventually get to the tower the only thing i remember is that a piece of the bad guys leader is in that tower, i think it was his heart and his heart gets knocked down from an upper floor to the ground floor of the tower and it stops beating. Killing the bad guy, this heart was shaped like a kid may interprit a heart to look like, it was a love heart but 3d in appearence, not a pile of bloody gooey red and tubes. You could see the thing beating too.

So is that mortal combat? Is it somthing else? I saw it when i was a kid and i remember my own interpritation of aliens (alien 2) being vastly different to what i saw now that im older, so the same thing couldve happened.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Ninjas gettin sucked down by whirlpools, I dunno but it sounds pretty sweet.

gwrober

Golden Member
Sep 3, 2005
Originally posted by: clamum

Yeah now I want to see it too, hope someone has the title....

eits

Lifer
Jun 4, 2005
www.integratedssr.com
Originally posted by: gwrober
Originally posted by: clamum

Yeah now I want to see it too, hope someone has the title....

bridges of madison county. that's why the ninjas got sucked down... they didn't use one of the bridges. sorry for ruining the ending for you :(