What's the weirdest relationship situation you've been in?

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
I've heard some strange stories from some of you, from a Hindu in a three year relationship with a Catholic where both sets of parents don't know, to dating one gal and marrying her sister, so there must be more.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Being that this is coming from you, I assume by "weird" you mean good wholesome weird, right?

Like ex-GFs whose mother's just HAD to have pink wallpaper or other "jinkies!" stuff like that, right?

If you want the GOOD weird...I've dated some freaky-deeky women. :D KY Jelly, oblong vegetables and red wine are a fun-inducing combination w/some women.

bleeb

Lifer
Feb 3, 2000
The only thing I can think of are my 22 year old friends dating 30 something women.

Trygve

Golden Member
Aug 1, 2001
It's not all that weird in the scheme of things, but the second woman I dated dumped me for the first.

(At least we had similar tastes.)

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Originally posted by: bleeb
The only thing I can think of are my 22 year old friends dating 30 something women.

What's so weird about that? I'm sure your friends told you that it was the best sex they ever had!

"Dude, I didn't have to show her how to do anything!!! And she did this thing with her hand and tongue!!"

:D Yes, older women will rock your world...they have all the tools, know how to use them and aren't afraid smack you around like the empty-headed, yet stiff young man you are.

EyeMWing

Banned
Jun 13, 2003
This.

Weird, traumatic, and despite all indications and ATOT general opinion, turned out to be relationship++ (and poon++)

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Originally posted by: MichaelD
Being that this is coming from you, I assume by "weird" you mean good wholesome weird, right?

Like ex-GFs whose mother's just HAD to have pink wallpaper or other "jinkies!" stuff like that, right?

If you want the GOOD weird...I've dated some freaky-deeky women. :D KY Jelly, oblong vegetables and red wine are a fun-inducing combination w/some women.
HC is a good bit less sheltered than everyone around here seems to think she is.

As far as her question, well I've only ever been in the one relationship (dated a few people, but only the one relationship) so I guess that it's my weirdest relationship by default. Then again, the girl was kinda half on the edge of wiccan...

ZV

Apr 5, 2000
I dated a woman who turned 29 while we were going out. Turns out she had just got out of a psych hospital. There were plenty of signs, I just ignored them all :)

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
Originally posted by: MichaelD

I said weird relationships, not weird sex. I know you dated psycho woman for a while (you're not still dating her, are you?) so that would definitely count.

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
The strangest one .... hrmm..I think it was when I was dating my brothers best friend.... she was 18 (in college) and I was 15 at the time:D

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Ohhhhh, no. I am no longer involved with her. I put her ass out at the curb w/the rest of the recycling about....well, mid-June. It's been a liberating experience...not being MENTALLY tied down and consumed w/her problems.

She is still young (25) and her mind and body not totally shot yet. As she breaks 30, the cummulative effect of her multiple mental problems will hospitalize her...physically or mentally...or both.

We are still friends, but not FWB. Too risky...if she gets pregnant, my life is OVER. :Q Won't take that risk. I sure could if I wanted to...she asks often. :D

We email several times per week. She still uses me as her "work sounding board." I try and help her hone her business and social skills...she listens to me bitch about this or that...*shrug* it's OK for now, I guess.

crisp82

Golden Member
Apr 8, 2002
Being used an industrial sized emotional tampon by my ex gf to make herself feel better for being a slut....then making out like she loved me...then telling me she did (at a really really bad time), then 5 mins later when I told her that I wouldn't sleep with her when she was drunk...telling me that we would never get back together (all the while knowing how badly I still loved her, after everything she had done with other people and telling me about it)...

Btw HotChic, u got it in one last night....simple question...jerk to others or jerk to myself?

Spamela

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
when i was in my early 20's i dated a woman who i learned was clinically paranoid.

she ranted constantly about how her parents, her teachers, her therapist(s),
etc., were all working against her in some big conspiracy.

talking about why this couldn't be true was pointless.
eventually, she started thinking i was part of the "conspiracy" &
at that point i bailed.

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Spamela
when i was in my early 20's i dated a woman who i learned was clinically paranoid.

she ranted constantly about how her parents, her teachers, her therapist(s),
etc., were all working against her in some big conspiracy.

talking about why this couldn't be true was pointless.
eventually, she started thinking i was part of the "conspiracy" &
at that point i bailed.

you mean your not part of it? we all are in one, against you