What's the song in the Entourage season 5 preview??

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
HBO usually lists complete soundtracks on thier website, including songs used for the trailers.

Thats how I found all the background songs I wanted from Soprano's

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Train
HBO usually lists complete soundtracks on thier website, including songs used for the trailers.

Thats how I found all the background songs I wanted from Soprano's

Hmm can't find the soundtrack for the preview for season 5 entourage :\

TehMac

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2006
I just started watching Entourage Season 4 with a friend a while back, and it seems like a pretty decent (if very far-fetched) show.

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
give it time, if the lyrics dont come up on google, its probaly pretty new. Wait a week, search again, they will pop up.

Ask on HBO.com, they will either post them soon or just havent been asked yet. Thats why the ended up posting the song lists for Sopranos, because people kept begging them to tell them what the songs were. (some were hard to find instrumentals that were made specially for the show, so you couldnt find them anywhere)

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
Originally posted by: TehMac
I just started watching Entourage Season 4 with a friend a while back, and it seems like a pretty decent (if very far-fetched) show.

Loosely based on Mark Wahlburg's life.

My step-sister's husband is co-head chef at Paul Wahlberg's restaurant and after hearing some of the stories Paul has about his brother, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the stuff in Entourage is closer to reality than you'd think.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Train
give it time, if the lyrics dont come up on google, its probaly pretty new. Wait a week, search again, they will pop up.

Ask on HBO.com, they will either post them soon or just havent been asked yet. Thats why the ended up posting the song lists for Sopranos, because people kept begging them to tell them what the songs were. (some were hard to find instrumentals that were made specially for the show, so you couldnt find them anywhere)

Googled for a while...found it

It's (for anyone else wondering) cadence blaze & douglas jones - ?all flossed out"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYjcvgrysW4

Train

Lifer
Jun 22, 2000
www.bing.com
I think the show is very believable, and a lot of people said its very typical of movie starts in thier early 20's to party like they do on the show.

Shit, what would you do if it was just you and a few of your buddies in LA with millions of dollars to blow?

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: BeauJangles

My step-sister's husband is co-head chef at Paul Wahlberg's restaurant and after hearing some of the stories Paul has about his brother, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the stuff in Entourage is closer to reality than you'd think.

Examples, please.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Josh

Examples, please.

Mark grew up in Dorchester was basically a car thief before breaking into the movie business. The guys that he and Paul keep in touch with are basically the same make-up as Drama, Eric, and Turtle except that Paul isn't an aspiring (or failed) actor.

The way Vince is so casual with money is pretty realistic too -- Mark shelled out about half a million dollars just to fly Paul around the world to cook for him. What that really meant is that he flew Paul out, spent the whole time getting high with him, then paid another professional chef to cook for all of them. He flies private planes simply so that he can make sure his drugs stay with him.

He recently had an interview with a guy from variety or something and the guy was supposed to tail Mark all day and see what his life was like. To make a long story short, Mark made up hundreds of excuses to get away from the guy because he gets high around the clock. The guy ended up writing an article that talked about how dedicated Mark was, when in reality Mark just wanted to smoke some MJ.

A while ago Mark supposedly found Jesus and had a huge ice sculpture made of his crucifixion that was the centerpiece of a big swanky party he had. He now has some huge monstrosity of the crucifixion in his upstairs hallway.

Vince's character, according to Paul, is pretty similar to Mark, he doesn't want to deal with shit, he expects stuff to happen simply because he's a movie star. It's his manager that arranges everything for him, from sending Paul out to pick up the newspaper every morning, to making sure that there is food for dinner. It's nuts.

Mark likes to act, he just hates doing it over and over again. He tries to do his movies in binges, so that he gets it all out of the way for a few years.

I've only spoken to Paul for a few minutes here and there and he hasn't been down at the restaurant in a while, so most of the good stories I still don't know. I guess none of those stories really seem too crazy, but after talking with him and then hearing stories from Jeremy (step-sister's husband), the things I see on Entourage don't sound too surprising at all.

If you're curious, the restaurant is Bridgeman's

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

Examples, please.

Mark grew up in Dorchester was basically a car thief before breaking into the movie business. The guys that he and Paul keep in touch with are basically the same make-up as Drama, Eric, and Turtle except that Paul isn't an aspiring (or failed) actor.

The way Vince is so casual with money is pretty realistic too -- Mark shelled out about half a million dollars just to fly Paul around the world to cook for him. What that really meant is that he flew Paul out, spent the whole time getting high with him, then paid another professional chef to cook for all of them. He flies private planes simply so that he can make sure his drugs stay with him.

He recently had an interview with a guy from variety or something and the guy was supposed to tail Mark all day and see what his life was like. To make a long story short, Mark made up hundreds of excuses to get away from the guy because he gets high around the clock. The guy ended up writing an article that talked about how dedicated Mark was, when in reality Mark just wanted to smoke some MJ.

A while ago Mark supposedly found Jesus and had a huge ice sculpture made of his crucifixion that was the centerpiece of a big swanky party he had. He now has some huge monstrosity of the crucifixion in his upstairs hallway.

Vince's character, according to Paul, is pretty similar to Mark, he doesn't want to deal with shit, he expects stuff to happen simply because he's a movie star. It's his manager that arranges everything for him, from sending Paul out to pick up the newspaper every morning, to making sure that there is food for dinner. It's nuts.

Mark likes to act, he just hates doing it over and over again. He tries to do his movies in binges, so that he gets it all out of the way for a few years.

I've only spoken to Paul for a few minutes here and there and he hasn't been down at the restaurant in a while, so most of the good stories I still don't know. I guess none of those stories really seem too crazy, but after talking with him and then hearing stories from Jeremy (step-sister's husband), the things I see on Entourage don't sound too surprising at all.

If you're curious, the restaurant is Bridgeman's

Seems normal (the whole marijuana thing). I want some crazy stories bout bitches, blow, spending wild amounts of money on crazy shit buying all his friends crazy things, etc. Thank you for sharing though.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001

Seems normal (the whole marijuana thing). I want some crazy stories bout bitches, blow, spending wild amounts of money on crazy shit buying all his friends crazy things, etc. Thank you for sharing though.

I'll make you a deal. Next time I'm down there, if Paul's in, I'll ask him for some really crazy stories. I dunno what he'll tell me, but if it's juicy I'll drop you a PM.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000

I'll make you a deal. Next time I'm down there, if Paul's in, I'll ask him for some really crazy stories. I dunno what he'll tell me, but if it's juicy I'll drop you a PM.

Nice. For some reason that kinda shit interests me. BTW, you,your step sisters husband and Paul should take a trip to hollywood and party with Marky Mark. THAT'D be awesome.

BeauJangles

Lifer
Aug 26, 2001

Nice. For some reason that kinda shit interests me. BTW, you,your step sisters husband and Paul should take a trip to hollywood and party with Marky Mark. THAT'D be awesome.

HAHAHA If I ever manage to pull that off, you can be sure I'll post pics all over ATOT :D