Whats the nastiest thing you or your friends done as a kid?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jonny

Golden Member
Oct 26, 1999
Well, me and a friend were quite the explorers. We searched every bush and field that existed in the area we lived.

Well, over time, you come accross things, lots of different things.

Well, we happened to come accroos the "big cool" popular guys at school's little cabin. It was pretty impressive. It had electricity, nice beds, couches etc. However, low and behold, they just finished painting their nice walls, and all the paint cans were still sitting there.

Well, we did a number on the entire cabin, to the point, that repairing it would not be worth it. They never found out it was us...but if they did...we would be dead men. :)

Man, if I COULD have seen the look on their faces when they came up to it that night.

O yeah, and all their beer hidden in the floor....what happen to it? :)

VAP0R

Sep 1, 2000
LOL@Youareaweaklink

That also reminds me in 8th grade i use to have a strong friend that use to think he was stronger then anyone so me and another friend decided to play a trick on him once. After us 3 finished playing basketball me and my friend were discussing if our strong friend(Carlos) could do an "Atomic Situp". We both said he couldn;t and he heard us and said he could do. So we asked him if he knew what it was and he said no. I told him i had to blindfold him with my shirt and hold the shirt down as he pushed his way up to do a situp. He said "peace of cake". I blindfolded him with a shirt and told him to get ready as my friend pulled his pants down over Carlos and waited. I said ok go now and i pulled the shirt back hard until i knew carlos was pushing hard enough so i let go. His face smashed into my friends hairy ass and his lips got a piece of my friend's balls. My friend fell on the ground hurt because Carlos chin and lips hit his balls but was also laughing his ass off at the same time. Noticing what had happend Carlos got up to kick our asses but we blind folded with too many nots so it took him a minute to untie the blindfold which gave us enough time to get on our bikes and head home.

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
i shoved a rock up someone's ass, and kicked him in the ass really hard, and the rock got stuck...

oh, wait, no i didn't

pac1085

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
Youareaweaklink....i can only say this...ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You had me laughing there for 5 freakin mins with tears coverin my face! thank god noone was awake theyd think i was high or something...lol!