Whats the nastiest thing you or your friends done as a kid?

VAP0R

Sep 1, 2000
I know a kid that stuck firecrackers in a frogs mouth and lit it up once.

not pretty...........

Vikaden

Golden Member
Apr 10, 2000
When I was Junior in high school, my friends and I would take the freshmen and give them swirleys in tiolets we had just used.

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Vikaden,

You are not supossed to make me laugh like that while I am talking to customers.

Spoooon

Lifer
Mar 3, 2000
I knew a guy that used to set fire to dead musk rats. They would just float down the river. I would describe him as being a few cards short of a full deck. He once took pictures of himself lying down next to a dead opossum.

KidViciou$

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
spoon, did his name happen to be Tom Green? :p

some little brat from my neighborhood picked up my dogs $hit with his bare hands and threw it, i think he then touched the doorknob. i FREAKED OUT, started yelling at my sister and mom because they should have been supervising him and my cousin. luckily my cousin is smart and clean enough to not participate and instead come tell me.

eia430

Sep 7, 2000
Heh... since it's way past the statute of limitations I can spill the beans..:) Me and a couple of friends went driving around till we came across a unmanned facility. We opened up on it with various calibers from .22 and 10gauge to 30-06 and a few in between. A few days later we made the front page of the local paper saying that there were over 800 rounds discharged at that facility in an act of vandalism. Yes that was stupid, we spent the next 3 years looking over our shoulder just waiting to be arrested. Why did we do it? we were 3 kids angry at the world with a trunk full of guns and lots of ammo. One of us... (not I) decided to be stupid and open up on it with a .223 and the other two (me and the other guy) decided "what the hell? it's done anyways" and joined in. Ahh, the stupidity of youth. At least our little outburst was directed towards switching equiptment and not towards other kids (Columbine) That was the greatest act of stupidity I have ever done in my life. AND I AM VERRY SORRY I DID THAT.

Yza

Jul 8, 2000
Where to start.... Tipping over porta-pottys @ the nearby construction sites was allways fun..

This kid I knew in Jr high taped some cats fuking in his backyard. And was trying to sell it.
(no this kid was not me)

@ my old work.. a women in the public restrom "blew up" diariea allover the stall and the toilet.. She must of aimed her ass to the toilet and stall walls.

when I was like 6 my family took me to a water park... I $hit in the play pool.

This girl I was messing with awhile back.. I was hitting it from the back.. and she let one ripp.. she laughed.. I was done for the night...

tonz of other stuff.. just cant think of anything off the top of my head.

eia430

Sep 7, 2000
Yza, the thing about the girl is way too funny..:) reminds me of a similar situation with me and a girl a while back. I was um... doing the oral thing when in the midst of the big O she let one rip, when you can actualy feel a stream of air hit your chin and neck it's quite less than sexy.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
well I consider myself a kid at heart....

Anyway this weekend I went home for the weekend for my dads birthday. While there I met up with a few old friends and thought about the good old days. We then decided to go porta potty tipping. So we did, and at about the 3rd tipped potty we all noticed this rather big lifelike statue of a dog sitting (the breed's name doesnt come to mind) on the lawn of someones house. So they dared me to grab the dog, and I agreed. I ran and picked up the dog and waddled to the car (oh it's about 2 am) and this is one big dog. I hurt myself trying to lift it fast and running with it we had to stick it in the backseat as it would not fit in the trunk of the car. (we are all freaking out by now since it's taking so long to snagg this dog and the porta potty we tipped is starting to let loose a really bad smell)

So we finally make our get away and we wonder what the hell were gonna do with a 30 pound ceramic really lifelike dog. We have all these suggestions of throwing it off a bridge or the car door. But we came up with the idea of putting the dog in the middle of a busy instersection.

So we go to the main interesection of the town (it's a small town) and wait till there's no cars and we put the dog in the middle of the street. We then parked the car under some trees and shut off the lights to watch what would happen.

Lol, it was so funny. Since this interesection was a 4 way stop and it was late at night cars would stop at their stopsigns and wait for the dog to move out of the way. The first car resorted to honking it's horn before finally going around the dog. A second car sort of nicked the dog after sitting there for a few moments waiting for the dog to move out of the way.

Meanwhile we in the car are laughing our asses off. Then we notice a police car is coming! No joke a police car stopped at the stop sign and waited for the dog to move. Honking a few times the police got out of his car and approached the dog. (Now imagine our reaction in the car were laughing so hard the driver is afraid the police will notice us) The police tapped the dog with his flashlight and just stood there for a moment, I guess getting a laugh of his own or just wondering what to do.

And this is the best part....

He picked up the dog and brought it to his car. He first tried to stick the dog in the trunk but it's in a sitting position and won't fit. So he has no choice but to put it in his back seat. Now were REALLY howling in the car watching as the ceramic dog was arrested and taken away by a the law. :)

CinderElmo

Jun 23, 2000
Oh I am in tears from this thread...I will have to contribute later on my break. I can't stop laughing

Keep this thread alive!!!

:D

<<&quot;a women in the public restrom &quot;blew up&quot; diariea allover the stall and the toilet&quot;>> That is just foul, but hilarious to picture!!!

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
Some friends and I got REALLY DRUNK one night in near a coal fired electric plant, we were sitting on a bridge doing shots of Everclear, for those of you who don't know this is pure grain alcohol. After a couple dozen shots over a 4 hour period, a train loaded with coal went under the bridge, we decided to make a molitof cocktail with what we had left. Just as we lit it, it fell off the bridge onto one of the cars. By the time it reached the plant, 3 cars of coal were well on their way to becoming a roaring blaze. We just stood there dumbfounded and watched, that is until the alarms started going off. then we ran like mad through the woods and got home. We never got caught. THANK GOD.

Just goes to show that booze, and a bunch of 17-18 year old kids don't mix.

Sep 30, 2000
There was a few of us drinking some beer one night when we were 14, and one of my friends got tired and went and passed out in his bed. We tried to get him up, but he was out cold. One of my friends (who was 6'6&quot; and 280)(at 14 yes) thought he would wake him up by farting on his face. Now this guy had very bad and nasty gas problems.

So he pulled down his pants and underwear, squatted over his face about 6 inches from his mouth and nose, and let one rip. It did wake up my friend, however a big runny chuck of crap flew out at the same time as the fart, and landed on his nose, and slowly starting funning down his face.

My friend starting yelling &quot;Get it off man!&quot; while gagging. We all lost it, besides the one with the sh!t on his face.

Priceless!

Total Refected Power

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
I accidentally ran my car into a van-load of retarded kids. No one was hurt but they were all crying and hanging out the windows. Talk about feeling stupid.

Even the cop felt bad for me and apologized for giving me a ticket and having bad luck.

Ulfwald

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
May 27, 2000
TRP, that wasn't stupid, that was just dumb luck. Stupid is when you know it's wrong, and still do it anyway.

Like lighting a string of fire crackers tied to a cats tail.

eia430

Sep 7, 2000
Youareaweaklink, Damn man, I laughed about 5min straight and my sides ache. This reminded me of my best friend Chris and his brother back when we were 16 and his brother was 14. His brother was asleep on the couch so chris backs his rump up against his brothers face then he rips one while pushing against his face. I held his brothers head (so he can't go anywhere) while tickleing him to force him into a few deep inhales straight from the source. But your story takes the cake man... the victim was just lucky that your 280lb friend wasen't feeling diharettic that day. :)

brassmonkey7

Banned
Oct 5, 2000
when i was in highschool i put soap in a fish tank there, the soap then went through the airator thing and caused it to foam up a lot, there were suds going over the side of the tank and everything....it rocked