What's the name of this movie(Linux in it)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4mo

Jun 24, 2005
I saw this movie years ago on cable. I can't even remember what it was about really, I just remember they showed the guy using linux alot. I believe he was a hacker or something.

The main part I remember is he used a computer at Lego Land or something to hack into a computer.

mcurphy

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2003
I saw this movie years ago on cable. I can't even remember what it was about really, I just remember they showed the guy using linux alot. I believe he was a hacker or something.

The main part I remember is he used a computer at Lego Land or something to hack into a computer.

I remember this movie too, but not the name of it :(.

I remember it being some big company in Silicon Valley, like google or something, and they had all these cool things set up for their programmers. I don't think it was lego land, but they did have some cool lego type stuff for the employees. Anyhow, the kid gets hired right out of college, and towards the end he sabotages the company for whatever reason. I think he found out they were evil or something.

Edit: Found it! The movie is Anti Trust! The kid spends some time inside the huge lego toy thing when he hacks. Here is the entire movie (skip to like 58:00 for a shot of the lego thingy):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6LEXXtEHwg

Last edited:

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
just watched that one on netflix a little while back . . . at least they got the IP numbering correct, not like CSI, hacking it with their visual basic GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.