Whats the name of the song eamon's gf wrote back?

datdamkid

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2003
Doesn't really help me....doesn't tell me the song name anywhere in there...unless I'm blind, which maybe it.

datdamkid

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2003
yea, but thats the song by Eamon...I'm talking about the song that his girlfriend wrote him....its not I don't want you back. I don't want you back is by Eamon.

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
i havent' heard it yet, if anyone finds the name of it, can you send me a PM with it? i'd like to know,

datdamkid

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2003
Originally posted by: bonk102
i havent' heard it yet, if anyone finds the name of it, can you send me a PM with it? i'd like to know,

Will do...if I find it.

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
LOL.. that is one song that get on my nerves ... i'm not saying it won't make any money for the guy and kickstart his career, but it sucks.
The guy can't sing ... the lyrics suck monkey ballz and he looks like a moron in the video.. body movements are wierd. All things considered, his album will probably go platinum just because of the song's 'cool' title.

Whisper

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2000
Originally posted by: amoeba
Originally posted by: anxi80
Frankee - Fu** You Right Back

lyrics

wow, same melody. Pretty lame. lyrics aren't that great. Original way better.

Agreed. At least when LL Cool J came back at Canibus waaaaay back in the day, he made his own song. This girl couldn't even write a new melody.

datdamkid

Golden Member
Jul 14, 2003
If someone has that in MP3 format or Media player format, can they send it to me, I will really really appreciate the kindness

ndee

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Pepsi90919
thanks for bumping a million year old thread.

if I would have posted that, you would have screamed like a little baby: REPOST!!!!!!!!1111!!!!.

Fvck you right back!

:p