What's The Name Of The Movie?

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Then they try to avoid death getting them.
I am actually looking for the name of the sequel. It came out within the last 2 years.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Pretty goofy movie too. That's the one where the guy is in the shower and a series of mechanisms take place that looked like an invention that Wile E Coyote made to catch the Road Runner.

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Fritzo
Pretty goofy movie too. That's the one where the guy is in the shower and a series of mechanisms take place that looked like an invention that Wile E Coyote made to catch the Road Runner.

Thanks. The first was pretty good.
I am running out of movies to add to my queue. Seems like we have seen just about anything worth seeing.

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
Originally posted by: oldsmoboat

I am running out of movies to add to my queue. Seems like we have seen just about anything worth seeing.
Have you seen the Revenge of the Sith for the 3rd time? If not, you haven't seen everything then :)

olds

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: PhoenixOrion

Have you seen the Revenge of the Sith for the 3rd time? If not, you haven't seen everything then :)

I haven't seen any of then since the second one.

cavemanmoron

Lifer
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: PhoenixOrion

I haven't seen any of then since the second one.

I have not seen any of the "prequels"