What's the last toy you have bought for yourself? (Computers included)

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
My computer :P

Over a slow period of 3 months I slowly bought parts when I could afford them until finally it was built! Now I have no money :(

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
External Modem to console myself after losing DSL. As luck would have it, my new apartment has crappy phone lines anyway, so the old internal modem probably would have been fine :| Oh and that 19.99 mp3 player from Officemax, though that Genica portable mp3 cd player is looking pretty good as my next fun purchase :)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
HEY YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE, MY GIRLFRIEND IS NOT A WHORE.

YOU JUST CROSSED A SERIOUS LINE THERE.

OH GOD, I WISH I KNEW WHO YOU WERE IN RL AND WHERE YOU WERE.........

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
My last toy that I actually got to use? My GeForce 2 GTS.

After that I got a Seagate Cheetah X15 & an Adaptec 19160 U160 SCSI controller, but I ended up selling them.

:(

Right now I'm thinking of selling my BF6 & picking up a BX133 RAID board since I already have two 7200 RPM UDMA/66 drives. That should give me some decent hard drive performance, plus a few extra IDE ports.

Viper GTS

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
frog

I don't take anything like that as a joke.
That isn't funny at all.
I don't see how anyone could take it that way --obviously no one who's not twisted.
My girl's not a whore and I can't stand anyone even getting close to saying that she is.
I can't think of anything that would piss me off more...

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
To whom it may concern:

In general, on this BBS, statements followed by the "winking" emoticon (;)) may be considered to be null & void, or simply a joke. They are not, and I repeat NOT, to be taken seriously.

Thank you.

Viper GTS

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
up yer's Viper.

You know me.

You know I get too damn defensive when it comes to my friends, especially Chels.

Joking or not, if you say something like that, prepare to have the imprint of my shoe into your face over and over again along with limbs bent in places where they're not supposed to bend.

snow patrol

Diamond Member
Jan 24, 2000
FMM ? whilst I agree that Ltk?s post was a bit harsh, he did put the wink sign after it meaning that basically it?s a joke. Perhaps not a funny one, but a joke nonetheless. I suggest you get over it and stop being so hypersensitive (not to mention abusive).