What's the favorite thing you have in common with your daughter? Trump: Sex

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
To honestly say that your favorite thing in common with your daughter is her conception while he laid with her mother, kind of says a lot about you as a father. He must not really relate that well to her.

sontakke

Aug 8, 2001
Which news channel this is being broadcast on right now? If your answer is none, then tell me how does it make any difference to the election?

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Which news channel this is being broadcast on right now? If your answer is none, then tell me how does it make any difference to the election?
Just put your hands over your ears and go la la lal la lal la.........................................

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Just put your hands over your ears and go la la lal la lal la.........................................

He's right though. Some obscure youtube video that was recommended or he just happened upon and decided to post on these forums has a completely different level of impact than something the media gets a hold of.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012

lol. I wish I could follow this logic, but sadly I can't.

and btw, it was on Anderson Cooper last night. Not that that should matter.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
He's right though. Some obscure youtube video that was recommended or he just happened upon and decided to post on these forums has a completely different level of impact than something the media gets a hold of.

Somebody should inform these TV networks of this technology called the internet where they can download these videos from to broadcast again.

Feb 16, 2005
Trevor Noah has been on this since the begining
trump1.jpg

Reactions: MongGrel

sontakke

Aug 8, 2001
If you did not know about this before, you are an idiot. This has been common knowledge for months. If "shooting somebody on 5th avenue" did not harm his candidacy, what makes you think something this trivial would hurt him?

Did you notice how entire GOP is now back to supporting him once again? Some of you are too complacent and prematurely counting their chickens. I am afraid you will wake up with a huge hang over on Nov 9th if you have not yet realized how solid his base is and how shaky HRC's base is.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
746710.gif

Good lord make it stop!

I can't even have the news on in my house anymore with children around.

Feb 16, 2005
If you did not know about this before, you are an idiot. This has been common knowledge for months. If "shooting somebody on 5th avenue" did not harm his candidacy, what makes you think something this trivial would hurt him?

Did you notice how entire GOP is now back to supporting him once again? Some of you are too complacent and prematurely counting their chickens. I am afraid you will wake up with a huge hang over on Nov 9th if you have not yet realized how solid his base is and how shaky HRC's base is.
hey MAY have a solid base, but it's built out of shit, and many, many rats are bailing from the ss drumpf.
Secondly, I agree 100% on the complacency issue. I hope my fellow democrats/liberals/progressives do not stay home. drumpf needs to lose, and he needs to lose bigly, historic level kind of loss.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I've figured this out.
There are exactly six people in America that actually support Trump.
All the rest are paid actors.
Amazing what a person will do for 20 bucks.... ;)

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
I don't disagree with you there but as many Republicans like to say "incest is best put your (insert family relationship here) to the test".