suklee

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: HonkeyDonk
Originally posted by: Kai920
Rented a car out for a friend IN MY NAME

he ended up totalling it. :|

ahahah, that sucks dude....sorry man
Thankfully I didnt get sued or antyhign... and in the end, he paid for most of the damages. I hardly had to deal with the car rental company. *phew*

but needless to say I never rented from that company (National) again :)

Tret

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2003
I lost my xbox controller after I bought it at the mall. Wasted money on warranty too.

viper6497

Nov 30, 2002
Moving in with someone I thought was my friend then most everything I owned getting stolen.

virtuamike

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2000
Originally posted by: Frosty3799
Originally posted by: FrustratedUser
Originally posted by: Amused
Signed up for these boards...

There went my life...

I can get away for a while, but they creep back up and haunt you...

<pacino>Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in.</pacino>

Recently: Threw away some RAM I was trying to sell.
Archives: Drove THROUGH a shopping mall, while it was open. Picked my nose on Romper Room. Threw a golf club farther than I could hit the damn ball (and then I had to run after the club). And the list goes on and on and on ...

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Besides the usual speeding/reckless driving?

I stuck my hand in an open 110V outlet box (the box behind the outlet, drywall was not up yet).

My arm tingled for a LONG time afterwards.

Viper GTS

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Drank half a bottle of jaegermeister in about an hour and wandered away from the party. Passed out on some train tracks, A good samaritan saw me and pulled me off.

Tried to train for a marathon (in the coldest winter I can remember - 2002-2003) while holding down 16 credits in college, a 20 hr./week job, and while having a social life too. It was rough.

Czesia

Nov 22, 2003
I threw a snowball at the window because my (younger) brother was being a pest on the other side. It left a dirty mark and my parents got mad, so I went outside with the windex, ready to clean it up. Of course, my brother was still there mocking me and egging me on. What else could I do but try to cover him up with a spray of windex?

It would have worked fine if the nozzle had been pointed at him instead of at my own face... :confused::D

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Well, this morning on my way in to work some idiot pulls up next to me at a light in the right turn only lane only to go straight and try to cut me off. I punched it and didn't let him in. I don't know why I do things like this. I'm not a confrontational guy but it just pisses me off when I see idiots thinking they can just run around breaking laws all day long. Anyway, he gets all pissed off and making guestures like he wants to fight me. I just ignored him and drove away. Still, I have a wife and child at home. I don't need to go getting in a fight with some knucklehead over a freaking traffic violation.
rolleye.gif
I should know better than that.

So, this ranks up there on the dumb meter.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Kmackalopogus
wrecked my dad's 1966 convertable GT candy apple red mustang... I am still alive amazingly...
holysh*t, i am surprised your dad didn't kill you :p