What's the best Program to O'Clock Geforce3 Ti200?

HumbleFish

Aug 20, 2001
Hi All!:)

I was wondering if You could tell me what is the best Program for O'Clocking a Geforce3 Ti200?... I tried coolbits and it didn't work with the new Win2k 43.45 NVIDIA Detonator Drivers?... Any Ideas?

Thanks for Your Help and Time.

Love You!
HumbleFish

MTDEW

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Another vote for rivatuner.

Not that its better than nvmax, it just a personal preference. ;)

Redviffer

Oct 30, 2002
Was coolbits working prior to the updated drivers? Maybe install the older drivers, then coolbits, then the new drivers. Working fine for me that way.

PliotronX

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: nick1985
riva tuner?
Kicks the poo out of Coolbits because RT can apply the overclock at the hardware level which means no blank screen when changing clocks :)

HumbleFish

Aug 20, 2001
Thanks Everyone!:):):):):)

I was wondering if RivaTuner, and NVmax have to reside in the systray to work?

Redviffer,

So You just loaded the new detonator drivers over the old and Coolbits still worked?

Redviffer

Oct 30, 2002
For driver version 4.3.4.5? Yeah, still working fine. I haven't tried the newest drivers, which just came out a couple of days ago though.

HumbleFish

Aug 20, 2001
Thanks Redviffer,

I tried what You said and it worked great.

I think I'm going to try NVmax too: because it has a TNT2 compatible setting on it that I think might fix some of the problems that I'm having with some of my older games.

Would You or anyone else know why I'm missing pixels in some of my games and how to fix it?... Here's a link to one of my screenshots so You can see what I mean:

http://members.tripod.com/~cyberpreach1\missingpixels.html