Whats the best game to show off My new GEFORCE 3

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
"Yeah the Motels Parking Lots are filled with Cars of Wives whose Husbands spend more time on Computers than they do taking care of their wives needs."

touche--

"Being Stupid and being a Fool aren't always the same thing. Obviously you are smart enough to earn a decent living, you just aren't smart enough to determine what a good value is."

4 years ago I paid $300 for a Voodoo2..

And it was worth it..

4 years later I paid $300 for a GF3..

and it was worth it..

So after 4 years the cost of the latest and greatest video card has not gone up...

So I consider that a bargain price..

FiLeZz

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Guess I do not fit in this catagory as Im not married and have only dated the same woman for 4 1/2 years but damn Im a bum what do I know..Hell I even beat my Woman cause she won't bring me a beer when I'm playing my dumb games.. on my Sh*$#y geforce 3

Narse

Moderator<br>Computer Help
Mar 14, 2000

<< I think we should all quit are jobs, and get sub-standard PC's...

and we can all get food stamps and welfare...

I guess then we'll be cool again.
>>

Yea we can't be cool until we have G400's I guess if we do that we should also sell our big screen TV's and DVD collections, our nice cars and motorcycles. And while we are at it, get rid of our savings, stocks and 401ks

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Who has a substandard PC? I don't, in fact I have one at home and one at my shop. I also make a decent living and own my own home. What I don't have is a $300.00 Video Card to play Kiddie Games though.

Narse

Mar 14, 2000

<<

<< BTW, being intelligent is knowing when you are being sold a bill of goods. Obviously you all are Dumb Asses:) >>

This from an AOL user

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

<< Yea we can't be cool until we have G400's I guess if we do that we should also sell our big screen TV's and DVD collections, our nice cars and motorcycles. And while we are at it, get rid of our savings, stocks and 401ks >>

Yeah like any of you have those... because if you did that would mean that you actually have a life and that you had some sense of value which you obviously don't.

<< This from an AOL user >>

AOL EMAIL for when I deal with Kiddie Gamers like you. My Business and Personal Email Addy is Private.

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
I own my own home too pal....

10 more years and it'll be paid off...

Both my cars have less than a year on the loans...

Pretty good for 24...

Narse

Mar 14, 2000

<< Who has a substandard PC? I don't, in fact I have one at home and one at my shop. I also make a decent living and own my own home. What I don't have is a $300.00 Video Card to play Kiddie Games though. >>

I am sure you spend money on things I would consider stupid as well, we all like differant things. So you think thats stupid fine, I really don't care, you just always tend to come into threads and be an @ss just to be an @ss

Narse

Mar 14, 2000

<<

<< Yea we can't be cool until we have G400's I guess if we do that we should also sell our big screen TV's and DVD collections, our nice cars and motorcycles. And while we are at it, get rid of our savings, stocks and 401ks >>

Yeah like any of you have those... because if you did that would mean that you actually have a life and that you had some sense of value which you obviously don't.

<< This from an AOL user >>

AOL EMAIL for when I deal with Kiddie Gamers like you. My Business and Personal Email Addy is Private.
>>

I can send you pictures of it all, or tell you what you can come and visit my home, look at my bank statments and my quartly reports on my stocks, ride the motorcycles and watch DVDs on a screen the size of your wall in 5.1 dolby digital

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
"I really don't care, you just always tend to come into threads and be an @ss just to be an @ss"

It wasn't always that way I swear, he used to be friendly and have an unbiased opinion about things..

What happened Red Dawn, honestly?
What made you so bitter all of a sudden?

Narse

Mar 14, 2000

<< I own my own home too pal....

10 more years and it'll be paid off...

Both my cars have less than a year on the loans...

Pretty good for 24...
>>

24 here too, I am doing damn well for 24, hell I have more than most people of 40

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

<< Both my cars have less than a year on the loans... >>

BFD, so you are going to pay off your used Hyundai's

<< I own my own home too pal.. >>

Hey I'm not your PAL. A PAL is someone who goes out and gets two blowjobs and comes back and gives you one. Maybe Narse77 can be your PAL!

<< 10 more years and it'll be paid off... >>

Found a good deal on that Mobile Home huh"PAL"?

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

<< I am doing damn well for 24, hell I have more than most people of 40 >>

Yeah you have a GeForce3

<< It wasn't always that way I swear, he used to be friendly and have an unbiased opinion about things.. >>

I think you have the wrong RD, I've always enjoyed tweaking others ears. Now if you are going to take this seriously and get all upset about it then that's your problem not mine. I'll just keep laughing.

P.S. Try to see the humor in it, you might find that you are taking things said here way to seriously.

Narse

Mar 14, 2000
<<Yeah you have a GeForce3>>

No I do not, Filezz does

FiLeZz

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
man I think red dawn is right I think I will send the card back and get my 300 bux back and get the g400 oohhh wait a min.. they don't make that card anymore do they....guess I'll have to play my kiddie games that looks like eye candy.. Damn silly me SIlly silly me.. what was I thinking

LOL
:)

Rage187

Lifer
Dec 30, 2000
"I think you have the wrong RD, I've always enjoyed tweaking others ears. Now if you are going to take this seriously and get all upset about it then that's your problem not mine. I'll just keep laughing. "

Nope it was you....

Unless someone kidnapped the real RD and stole his account...

I really want to know what happened, what pissed you off so much that you just seem to have it out for everybody?

Aihyah

Banned
Apr 21, 2000
3dmark or whatever, i've seen this scene rendered that was amazing, trees with leaves in the countryside or something. far beyond current games.

FiLeZz

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Damn that Ducati 900ss I bought sure was a waste it takes time away from my computer and my geforce 3 my car, my woman, oohh wait thats why I bought it .........and paid cash..

Yes paid cash for my ducati 1999 900ss

Narse

Mar 14, 2000
I can tell you this much RD, you have made this thread fun, i don't think I have ever posted this much in one day

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001

<< I really want to know what happened, what pissed you off so much that you just seem to have it out for everybody? >>

It just seems like I have it out for everybody because I take on the fools. Those who aren't(fools) believe differently than you do. hehehe:)

Look I don't dislike any of you guys and to tell you the truth I just saw an opportunity to have a little fun by getting a couple of Kiddie Gamers red in the face. It was rather easy you know.

Go ahead and enjoy your Video Card, I don't own one because I don't play Kiddie Games..mainly because I suck at them..Ahahahaha!!

P.S. I've never seen so many well off 24 year olds in my life and I use to live in the Bay Area.