What's the best car ever created?

Tret

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2003
1,846
0
76
I think it's the Toyota Supra TT Since it's easy to mod and with a few thousand you can smoke lamborghini's Ferrari's. :) What do you consider the best car ever created?

After requests Here are the categories: dragging, top speed, luxury, luxuryspeed, endurance racing,Bang for buck,Easy to mod
 

amnesiac

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
15,781
1
71
That's a completely subjective thing.

Define "best?"

There are cars that will forever be at the top of their class but only amongst those types of cars.
 

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
2,841
0
0
Originally posted by: Tret
I think it's the Toyota Supra TT Since it's easy to mod and with a few thousand you can smoke lamborghini's Ferrari's. :) What do you consider the best car ever created?

$1400 == 480hp
$2300 == 530hp
$3200 == 600hp

At least for my old Supra that's what it was. And I disagree, the Supra isn't the best car ever created. No luxury feel to it. It was comfortable, but not as comfortable as it could have been. I don't have an opinion on which is the best car created, because there are different bests for different categories.
 

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
15,395
78
91
You guys will laugh but sheer numbers would say the Volkswagen Beetle followed by the Ford Model T.
 

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
23,168
0
71
Originally posted by: Linflas
You guys will laugh but sheer numbers would say the Volkswagen Beetle followed by the Ford Model T.

why laugh, based on your criteria (sheer volume) we would agree.
 

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
12,502
1
81
Honda Civic:

Carries four people
Gets good gas milage
Excellent reliability
Reasonable price
Can keep up with typical American traffic patterns.

I do not know if the Honda Civic is the "best car ever produced" but it is a very good car.
 

PlatinumGold

Lifer
Aug 11, 2000
23,168
0
71
cobra 427 is the one most people think of when they hear the "cobra" but i personally like the look of the cobra 289. sleeker, more of a sports car. the look of an olympic swimmer vs that of a heavyweight body builder.
 

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
9,999
1
0
Originally posted by: PlatinumGold
cobra 427 is the one most people think of when they hear the "cobra" but i personally like the look of the cobra 289. sleeker, more of a sports car. the look of an olympic swimmer vs that of a heavyweight body builder.
Weren't there also a few 260 Cobras?

 

Tret

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2003
1,846
0
76
Originally posted by: dtyn
Originally posted by: Tret
I think it's the Toyota Supra TT Since it's easy to mod and with a few thousand you can smoke lamborghini's Ferrari's. :) What do you consider the best car ever created?

$1400 == 480hp
$2300 == 530hp
$3200 == 600hp

At least for my old Supra that's what it was. And I disagree, the Supra isn't the best car ever created. No luxury feel to it. It was comfortable, but not as comfortable as it could have been. I don't have an opinion on which is the best car created, because there are different bests for different categories.

So for 3200 you can smoke ferraris and lamborghinis? Also how more would it be for a automatic supra to take out ferraris and lamborghinis?
 

Tret

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2003
1,846
0
76
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Yeah, but a Supra will get highschool riceboys wanking all over your hood. :disgust:

- M4H

What do you mean by wanking all over the hood?
 

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
11,774
1
0
Originally posted by: Tret
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
Yeah, but a Supra will get highschool riceboys wanking all over your hood. :disgust:

- M4H

What do you mean by wanking all over the hood?

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap