What's RBM mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
In this thread:
http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2236299

is a guy gay if he listens to the backstreet boys?

RBM HFS+
admin allisolm

admin allisolm wrote RBM HFS+? I looked it up on urban dictionary but it says rbm=raped by men and hfs = holy fucking shit so I guess the admin must have meant something else?

If it does mean raped by men what does that mean? Does it have a figurative meaning?

Answer given and thread is now locked

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

FoBoT

No Lifer
Apr 30, 2001
fobot.com
Emoticon-Facepalm.gif

no dude

returning banned member

someone that is currently banned/vacationed from anandtech creates a 2nd/3rd account to get on the forums and post while their real/primary account is locked out

HFS+ is an anandtech member

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Emoticon-Facepalm.gif

no dude

returning banned member

someone that is currently banned/vacationed from anandtech creates a 2nd/3rd account to get on the forums and post while their real/primary account is locked out

HFS+ is an anandtech member

The result of creating another account while banned also increases the chances of not posting for a long long time under the original account.

What one has done is demonstrate that they do not want to obey the rules here and consider themselves above the "law".

Remember the song, "I fought the law and the law won"
That is what usually happens here.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
raped by men. ahhahahahahahahah. that's great.

"hey guys, i think this member has been in prison, add the RBM tag to his post."

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
The result of creating another account while banned also increases the chances of not posting for a long long time under the original account.

What one has done is demonstrate that they do not want to obey the rules here and consider themselves above the "law".

Remember the song, "I fought the law and the law won"
That is what usually happens here.

There is no law here, it's forum guidelines as laid out by the site owner or his appointed representative.

RBM should really be EBM (Existing Banned Member) as some seem to have had secondary accounts for years.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
Any idea why I put the word law in quote marks? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.