What's going on in Israel?

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
This crap has been going on for decades. Yeah, a lot of these videos are deleted by Youtube and other (Zionist) controlled services. But you can find them out there.

Reactions: mikeymikec

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
This crap has been going on for decades millennia . Yeah, a lot of these videos are deleted by Youtube and other (Zionist) controlled services. But you can find them out there.

FTFY
That being said, what Israelis are currently doing to the Palestinians is just horrific.

Reactions: mikeymikec and Ajay

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Israeli's trying to take over part of Jerusalem that belongs to Palestinian's. Rockets ensue. When will the aparthied end? Once again. Precious little coverage by MSM.

Reactions: KMFJD

JTsyo

Lifer
Nov 18, 2007
Israeli's trying to take over part of Jerusalem that belongs to Palestinian's. Rockets ensue. When will the aparthied end? Once again. Precious little coverage by MSM.
It's a bit muddier than that. From what I've been able to gather:

Jewish owners had property
Jordan takes control of the area and the Palestinian refugee families rent the buildings that were build for them since they were kicked out of their homes.
Israel takes over the area again.
Jewish owners take Palestinians to court and the ruling is Jewish owners are still owners and property has to be handed back or rent paid. Neither is done.
Owners get police to evict Palestinians.
These families were already kicked out once and now again but the Jewish owners have the law on their side.

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002

Jordan takes control of the area and the Palestinian refugee families rent the buildings that were build for them since they were kicked out of their homes.
Jewish owners take Palestinians to court and the ruling is Jewish owners are still owners and property has to be handed back or rent paid. Neither is done.
These families were already kicked out once and now again but the Jewish owners have the law on their side.

Jewish owners maybe had property, the deeds are from the Ottoman Empire and both say the others documents are fake in most of these cases and this round in particular. The parts of Jerusalem that are still nominally part of the West Bank aren’t all that big, so any move to take a building back is a flashpoint. Al-Asqa is also built on the Temple Mount, so it’s probably the biggest potential flashpoint in all of East Jerusalem.

Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Fascist fucktard do what? 1. Designate a minority as scapegoat, “external enemy”, start kicking down. Trump did it. Orban did it. Poland. Russia. All of them.
Populist fascist authoritarian bitches ALWAYS kick down, rallies the morons, kicks some more down. Selling hate, buying your freedom, transaction fee: King for life.

Reactions: hal2kilo and KMFJD

DisarmedDespot

Jun 2, 2016
Basically a perfect storm of badness.
  • It's right before Jerusalem Day, commemorating the six-day war. In recent years includes a march with chants like 'death to Arabs' and 'Arabs get out', so, yeah
  • Previously-mentioned eviction of Palestinian families
  • Relations with Jordan are at a near all time low, so the Jordanian religious authorities who run the site aren't going out of their way to calm things like they usually would
  • Netanyahu, who probably wouldn't try to ease tensions anyway, is in the most-precarious position he's even been after failing to get a mandate three (four?) elections now, with criminal charges hanging over his head and Israel in general is in a political quagmire like nothing before
And Hamas launches rockets for yet more fun.

Racan

Golden Member
Sep 22, 2012
How's Trumps "Abraham Accords" working out? Who could have predicted that completely ignoring the Palestinian issue was a bad idea...

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Well if you listen to a Q-er, as I was forced to do today, this new violence is all about the coming of THE GREAT WAR. Religion vs the evil drinkers of baby blood. And of whom will be gone by October. The Gates, the Clinton's, 99% of the leftist news media, Joe Biden, The IRS, the Federal reserve, taxes, ALL GONE. And then.... the anointed one i.e. the holy one "Donald Trump" will return to his throne where he in all truth (Q truth) has resided all along because Joe Biden is really just an actor performing in some movie studio located outside of the US. Donald Trump will rule and will send all the leftist media, the Hollywood elitist, the blood drinking politicians to Guantánamo, and then the "new money, the new currency" will be unveiled to the public. And god will then come down (sometime in October, I guess :rolleyes: ) to take up and take away from the earth the evil "baby blood" drinkers and then turn the earth over to the deserving righteous god fearing trumpeters or better known as THE MEEK as in "the meek shall inherit the earth". Which by the way they also claim the bible has wrong because it should be other way around, however the true scripture was purposely left out to confuse and to fool the baby blood drinkers. So the blood drinkers will be raptured into hell, and the Trumpster's will inherit the earth. I had to listen to this crap for the entire afternoon as we traveled to a family reunion. Does anyone actually follow this stuff? This nonsense from the QAnon trumpies? This is some crazy shit, and they actually believe it. So I ask, WTF happened to my relatives?????????

Last edited:

rommelrommel

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2002
Well if you listen to a Q-er, as I was forced to do today, this new violence is all about the coming of THE GREAT WAR. Religion vs the evil drinkers of baby blood. And of whom will be gone by October. The Gates, the Clinton's, 99% of the leftist news media, Joe Biden, The IRS, the Federal reserve, taxes, ALL GONE. And then.... the anointed one i.e. the holy one "Donald Trump" will return to his throne where he in all truth (Q truth) has resided all along because Joe Biden is really just an actor performing in some movie studio located outside of the US. Donald Trump will rule and will send all the leftist media, the Hollywood elitist, the blood drinking politicians to Guantánamo, and then the "new money, the new currency" will be unveiled to the public. And god will then come down (sometime in October, I guess :rolleyes: ) to take up and take away from the earth the evil "baby blood" drinkers and then turn the earth over to the deserving righteous god fearing trumpeters or better known as THE MEEK as in "the meek shall inherit the earth". Which by the way they also claim the bible has wrong because it should be other way around, however the true scripture was purposely left out to confuse and to fool the baby blood drinkers. So the blood drinkers will be raptured into hell, and the Trumpster's will inherit the earth. I had to listen to this crap for the entire afternoon as we traveled to a family reunion. Does anyone actually follow this stuff? This nonsense from the QAnon trumpies? This is some crazy shit, and they actually believe it. So I ask, WTF happened to my relatives?????????

i have been trying to not keep up on it anymore, it seemEd to me that it wasn’t worth debunking as even among the crazy many were moving on. Not enough of them I guess.

I’m sorry for you, but they are basically in a cult.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Your relatives have a history of mental illness or is this a new development? (Not being sarcastic, genuine question)

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
So just peeking into these goings a bit and...can somebody explain why the Israeli Air Force is blowing up apartment blocs?

Nov 8, 2012

Let me paraphrase the post you quoted and their logic of thinking in EVERYTHING revolving around Israel (and plenty of other examples in other countries).

Evil white people bomb innocent brown people.
Innocent brown people definitely had no ill intentions. They definitely didn't fire first. This definitely doesn't stem from a long history of conflict that OP has zero knowledge of.

Nov 8, 2012
So just peeking into these goings a bit and...can somebody explain why the Israeli Air Force is blowing up apartment blocs?

Because they shot israeli's with 400+ Rockets first? I don't know if you have heard of this term in life - I believe it's called "retaliate".

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Because they shot israeli's with 400+ Rockets first? I don't know if you have heard of this term in life - I believe it's called "retaliate".

Israel's got virtually all the power in this dynamic not to mention very capable defenses. Kind of looks like they are continuing a policy of collective punishment.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
Israel's got virtually all the power in this dynamic not to mention very capable defenses. Kind of looks like they are continuing a policy of collective punishment.
Collective punishment and the use of excessive force to try and cow the Arabic population into submission. The Jewish lobby (and now the Evangelicals) have a powerful voice in opposing any US effort to get the Israelis to back down. Sadly it's been that way for decades. It's become a vicious circle.

Reactions: KMFJD