What's everybody gonna do for halloween?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

EngenZerO

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2001
well... for this weekend... my gf, friends, and i will be doing the nightmare on m-street bar/club crawl in dc. 14 bucks get u into all the bars and clubs with 2-3 dollar beer specials...

my gf and i are dressing up as the characters from grey's anatomy she got light blue scrubs and seattle grace lab coat and i got dark blue scrubs and a seattle grace lab coat.

actuall haloween night we will also be goin out partying... same costumes.

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
i am going to a crazy party at a local restaurant owners house. he has a fully stocked bar that flows all night, hundreds of people decked out and he hires a S&M/sex troop to perform throughout the house all night long. last years was by far the craziest party i have ever been to. he has to spend tens of thousands on the event.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
Handing out candy to 200+ kids :) The super young ones that can barely walk yet are so cute :)

Other than that, I think I am going to dress up as The Joker this year and come into work for the Costume Competition. It's to raise some money for a good cause so why not!

natep

Sep 27, 2005
Going to a party as Snake Plissken (escape from new york) with a friend who's going as John McClane (first die hard).

Josh123

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2002
I don't know, I may go as an oilfield roughneck with a beer gut, nothing great has really come to mind :(.

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
Beat up kids and steal their candy...hehe. I'll probably just chill at home and give out candy. This is my first Halloween at the new apartment, and I'm wondering if any Trick or Treaters will come.

ibex333

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2005
Originally posted by: thehstrybean
I'm goin to a few parties with a friend. We're gonna be gangsters (from the '20s gangsters). She's gonna be sexy gangster (pics should come)...

What does everyone have planned?

I'm going to do the same thing Al Bundy does during Halloween in "Married With Children".

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
for halloween specifically? nothing.

this up-coming weekend, I've got a trip scheduled with some friends to AC, and next weekend is my sister's wedding (after which I'm house/dog sitting for them for a week)

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
This weekend: Two Halloween parties - one at a Karaoke club, the other in a very small gated townhome quarters. Should be about 30-40 people at the first, and 150 people at the second party.

On Halloween, we'lll take the kids trick or treating.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
Originally posted by: BrownTown
Mt favourite part about Halloween is that in college every girls uses it as an excuse to dress up like a total slut and says its just a costume. They all go as naughty nurse and naughty school girl and stuff like that. Although TBH they dress up like sluts every other night too, so its really no different, they are just a naughty school girl slut now instead of a sorority girl slut :p.

Can definitely be "easy on the eyes" that's for sure...