What's a place online that I can order interior paint?

jtvang125

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2004
White can be ordered anywhere but is there a site that offers paint in different colors? Or do I have go to hardware store and have them custom mix the color?

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
No Home Depot in your area?

Behr paint always rates very high in comparisons against the other major paint manufacturers, and can be mixed into just about any color you choose.

Ordering paint on line would have very mixed benefits. Shipping would be a mutha...and since it probably falls under "hazardous materials" laws, could only be shipped ground...

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Why would you order online? The shipping might cost more then the paint.

Just hit up a Lowes, sears, ace hardware, etc...

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Marlin1975
Why would you order online? The shipping might cost more then the paint.

Just hit up a Lowes, sears, ace hardware, etc...

exactly.

unless he's under house arrest and can't go to a store.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
You're joking, right?

At those Home Improvement stores, it takes all of 30 seconds to dispense the color and takes 1-2 minutes to mix light paint and 3-5 to mix dark paint. Just get it from them.

DrVos

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2002
Another issue is that depending on how your monitor is calibrated, the color you see on your screen could look totally different than color you'd get. You are better off seeing a paint chip that is an accurate representation of what you'll be putting on your walls.

jtvang125

Diamond Member
Nov 10, 2004
Originally posted by: BigJ
You're joking, right?

At those Home Improvement stores, it takes all of 30 seconds to dispense the color and takes 1-2 minutes to mix light paint and 3-5 to mix dark paint. Just get it from them.

Never purchased paint in my life but if it's really that quick and easy I'll swing by a hardware store then.

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: jtvang125
You're joking, right?

Never purchased paint in my life but if it's really that quick and easy I'll swing by a hardware store then.

Yep like lowes they have different brands as well. Also make sure you get some primer if the walls are old, have a strong color, etc...

What are you painting and why.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Originally posted by: jtvang125
You're joking, right?

The hardest part is selecting the color.