What's a good school?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mikealot

Nov 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Flyermax2k3
B average. I took a semester's worth of courses at Spartan School of Aeronautics. I'm sick of this school and I don't want to go into huge amounts of debt for a worthless degree. I think it's about time I just went to a real school and got a degree in something I can use.
Oh, and I scored well enough on my ACTs to get into pretty much any college I want... Just start tossing out schools if you want!

talk about worthless degrees.... Language? good luck with that...

Also, if you think you always get what you pay for, you're a deluded fool

BigPoppa

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
You definately don't get what you pay for as an undergrad. /me is transfering back home to attend U of Montana, going into pharmacy. My 1 year at Georgia Tech could have payed for 3 years!!!!!!! at U of M. I thought it'd be different as an undergrad. I was definately wrong.

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
Be like Peter Graves. Go the University of Minnesota. Go to the registration office and say "Hi, I'm Peter Graves, and i'd like to enroll at the University of Minnesota."

bradruth

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Saulbadguy
Be like Peter Graves. Go the University of Minnesota. Go to the registration office and say "Hi, I'm Peter Graves, and i'd like to enroll at the University of Minnesota."

Getting a lot of milage out of that, aren't you? ;)

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Mill

Werd to Ameesh. Fvck Flyermax. He's a fvcking troll and gets away with it. Don't give him the time of day Dr. Smooth.

I thought this was the troll forum.

VTboy

Banned
Oct 13, 2003
Originally posted by: BigPoppa
You definately don't get what you pay for as an undergrad. /me is transfering back home to attend U of Montana, going into pharmacy. My 1 year at Georgia Tech could have payed for 3 years!!!!!!! at U of M. I thought it'd be different as an undergrad. I was definately wrong.

If your going into Pharmacy why not go to a better schoo. I suggest UCSF.

Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Ameesh
you know what? i tried to be nice to you but i realized i shouldn't have been.

fvck you and fvck your g-d, i hope you commit seppuku you stupid piece of $hit otaku troll.

Best post ever.

LongCoolMother

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2001
harvard, yale, northwestern, Upenn, cornell, amherst, university of washington at st. louis, CIT, MIT, stanford, princeton, duke, dartmouth, rice, emory, brown. awesome for second language.