Whatever else may be true, Obama's inarguably a pretty cool dude

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Hulk

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Coolest dude ever!
Name another guy who never worked a day in his life and made it to President?
Gotta love that.

finglobes

Dec 13, 2010
O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain!
My tables—meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain

Shakepeare Hamlet Act 1

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
O villain, villain, smiling, damnèd villain!
My tables—meet it is I set it down
That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain

Shakepeare Hamlet Act 1

It is a tale. Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing

Grow up. Get a clue.

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Wow, this thread sure bring out all the Obama haters. :) Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Losers!!!!

Tom

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
This is the simplest example of why he won. People relate to him better than Romney. Do you think Romney would allow that picture or understand why its funny?

I don't see any reason to think Romney wouldn't or couldn't do the same thing.

Romney lost because he offered no vision of the future other than he would run the USA like a corporation. Which doesn't appeal to a majority.

And he associated himself with people who don't respect various groups of people..and he didn't get enough "haters" to turn out and vote.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012

Romney lost because he offered no vision of the future other than he would run the USA like a corporation. Which doesn't appeal to a majority.

And he associated himself with people who don't respect various groups of people..and he didn't get enough "haters" to turn out and vote.

He got the haters to turn out to vote...against him.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Impossible for him to relate to average people. Remember that "joke" at the coffee shop? He introduced himself and said, "I'm unemployed too, haha". Now you will say that is an insignificant thing but it shows his lack of empathy for average people.

0 self awareness.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
Obama got a joint? Be a lot cooler if you did...
itd_be_a_lot_cooler_if_you_did_field_bag.jpg