What'd you do today? (pics)

bunker

Lifer
Apr 23, 2001
I'm too lazy to go downstairs and take pics. I wallpapered the kitchen today.

A few nice 'stangs in there. Is that second to last pic alcatraz? That's cool!

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001

<< Is that second to last pic alcatraz? >>

Yup, under the "few more" link, there's some nice pics with the golden gate bridge.

You saw an Audi because he parked there, and we didn't own the parking lot, and therefore couldn't ask him to move.

LaBang

Golden Member
Jan 31, 2001
damnit damnit damnit!! my friend has a mystic cobra and we live in San Francisco and didn't do anything today. I can't believe that we (he) missed that! arghhh!!!!!

JC

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
Lessee....sold my 5.0L today, took the first load of shiz outta my shop, built the new computer workbench....sorry, no pics :eek:

JC

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
i have a question. i'm not into mustangs, nor newer cars at all (when it comes to mods and the like). i am also not trying to start a discussion or flame i just want to know. why would you put a saleen package on anything but a Cobra? can you only get it on the Straight stock stangs? i don't get the reasoning behind this. ;)

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001
As far as I know, every saleen there, (with the exception of the black 1990 w/ red decals) was a genuine Saleen. Saleen modifies Mustang GT's (primarily - they do a few cobras, too). Why do they start with the GT instead of the cobra? Ask Steve Saleen, he builds the things.

Oh, and that black/red 1990 "saleen" runs 11s.

woodly6

Diamond Member
May 25, 2001
That is a nice '66 but what year was the black one. I couldnt get a good look at the tail lights, usually a dead giveaway to at least narrowing down.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001

<< That is a nice '66 but what year was the black one. I couldnt get a good look at the tail lights, usually a dead giveaway to at least narrowing down. >>

It WAS a 65, but that car has been modified so much, it hardly counts anymore.... it's got a supercharged (well, duh) 477 in it.

oh, and this one is mine.

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
so Steve Saleen builds them for the dealerships rather than the individual owners? i always thought you requested what car you wanted him to mod. thats cool though....nice car by the way.

notfred

Lifer
Feb 12, 2001

<< so Steve Saleen builds them for the dealerships rather than the individual owners? i always thought you requested what car you wanted him to mod. thats cool though....nice car by the way. >>

yep. You can go into a Salen authorized Ford dealer and buy a Saleen with factory warranty right off the showroom floor.

Thanks, by the way :)

bonk102

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2000
my day consisted of spending 8 1/2 hours in the library (not leaveing once, only 1 bathroom break), doing college groupwork

yeah, my day sucked