Whatcha prefer; Married...With Children or Seinfeld?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: Amused
:thumbsup:

Actually, one of my favorite episodes was one featuring Seven.

It's the one where the family goes to the park to have a cookout, and finds a rich, snobby family has reserved the entire park.

What a hilarious episode!
that is a good one. my favorite though is when al takes bud to the nudie bar for his 18th birthday. the image of sticky the clown putting a knife through the stuffed animals head is a moment that will always make me smile.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
But isn't it ironic how there was an edisode about George wanting to name his kid Seven.. and in MWC there WAS a kid named Seven!

Spooky!

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: anxi80
Originally posted by: Amused

Actually, one of my favorite episodes was one featuring Seven.

It's the one where the family goes to the park to have a cookout, and finds a rich, snobby family has reserved the entire park.

What a hilarious episode!
that is a good one. my favorite though is when al takes bud to the nudie bar for his 18th birthday. the image of sticky the clown putting a knife through the stuffed animals head is a moment that will always make me smile.

Rites of Passage
Episode Number 121
First Aired February 9, 1992

" Where the music stinks and they water the drinks - the nudie bar. Where the girlies dance in their underpants - the nudie bar. Where you see their butt, but their trap stays shut - the nudie bar."

Scarpozzi

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Seinfeld. The acting in MWC was a little sketch....though the characters themselves were pretty funny. ;)