What ya'll doin tonight?

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
I started working on my philosophy of life paper. 15 pages, due Friday at 7:00a.m. I'm on page eleven and hope to be done tonight.

After that, I have to read two novels, complete two math assignments and study for a math exam.

I just need a break. My mind is fried. I am rambling on about Seinfeld....

edit: No poll...frickin stupid crash...

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
making sure i don't get my math homework done(good 3 hours of it :|) and wishing i didn't have school tomorrow

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
No idea. Probably going to the beach then to play some b-ball. Then maybe check my g/f out at work and then go to dinner. But that's not for certain...

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
Working on my research paper. 15 pages typed, MLA format, etc. Due Friday at 7:30AM.. I so don't want to do it.. :(

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Go home in ~35 minutes after a 10 hour day, talk on the phone for a while, play with any hardware that arrived today. (Probably just my Taisol, so maybe I'll wait until my new CPU arrives.) Then I really should work on my CIS lab/project so that they're done or at least getting close before the weekend.

After that try to go to bed eary 'cause I'll be back up at 5:15 tomorrow for another 10 hour day.

Hate the hours, but $250 worth of overtime makes it worthwhile.

I have a $750 credit card bill plus insurance to pay.

:D

Viper GTS

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
I nearly pissed my pants when I heard that my assignment was going to be Thursday...oh well.

MLA style is a bitch. You doin endnotes or footnotes?

JimmyEatWorld

Platinum Member
Dec 12, 2000
Just slept all day cus I didn't get a wink last night in order to study for a quiz. I made a 100 on the quiz, and would have done that even if I didn't study any. That made me mad. Anyhoo, I'm gonna relax now and chill on the forums until my favorite CS server clears up. Then I'm gonna 0wn some scrubs. :D

NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
Just finished this long ass history homework. Now on to reading the science textbook.

I have two tests on Friday. My history teacher said this will be a very hard week in his class. He said the test is the hardest all year. Great.

Oh ya and my science test Friday, I literally don't know anything on the subject. It's all so confusing for me. Like it goes in my ear. I get it. 10 mins later I can't remember it.

It wasn't like this last year.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Buying parts for my computer, of course.

I have the following on the way:

3 x Mosel Vitelic REV2 256 MB DIMMS
1 x AMD TBird 1 GHz AXIA core (hopefully)
1 x Enermax 451 P/S
1 x Taisol CGK760
1 x Scanner

I'm going to be selling quite a bit of stuff once this arrives, so it's not nearly as bad as it sounds. I'll be selling:

1 x Mosel Vitelic 256 MB DIMM
1 x Infineon 256 MB DIMM
1 x AMD TBird 800
1 x 300W P/S w/QuietPC fan instead of stock
1 x ThermalTake Chrome Orb

So I'll get around $300 back just from that stuff. The scanner will have rebates to cover 100% of it cost.

I ordered a lot of stuff because I was having a hell of a time figuring out what was wrong with my system. The CC allowed me to replace parts without selling my old stuff first. I think I've finally nailed the problem down to my 256 MB DIMM, so I'm going to send it back, get another, & then sell that. I'll use two of the three Mosel DIMMS & sell the other, since I've decided not to go to Windows 2000 just yet.

So it's not really all that bad.

Viper GTS

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
Things I have due in the morning:

-2 AP Calculus past AP Tests
-1 AP Physics past AP set.
-1 AP Psychology Outline
-1 AP Psychology Poster
-1 English project...

Oh my god what am i doing on these forums..

NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
yobarman I know the feelings. It's like hmmm Science test. AT Forums.

=Phil= Shutting off monitor and going to study.

Regine

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2000
Just prepared a fricking speech for my english class tomorrow. I hope that it's alright.

I suppose now I should move on to work some more on my paper for Anthropology.

Ariel

Aug 1, 2000
Finish work, go home and cheer for the Avalanche :), cook dinner for the husband, go to bed, get up and go to work. Such an exciting life...

w74656

Mar 15, 2001
Write school speech, translate 4 pages of French, write 8 page mystery story, summarize 8 page "Smart Growth" article, practice 2 hr of piano, have piano lessons, do 5 days Kumon.....
What a boring life, burning the midnight oil again...