What would you remove from society?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CT2TXtech

Banned
Apr 28, 2003
Originally posted by: mugsywwiii
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech
Originally posted by: CT2TXtech

People who think they're the only important people on the road, so they pass you on the shoulder and do just about anything in their power to get where they're going before anyone else

I know what you said, dude, i meant why are you calling me a prick

I figured you meant that. And I'm calling people like you pricks because you apparantly think you're more important than anyone else on the road. What makes you so much more important than everyone else who obeys the traffic laws (I'm not talking about speeding)?

In MAss its legal to drive on the shoulder

ok, I just meant that as an example of one of the thing "those" drivers do that bugs me. I'm not talking about when someone is turning left and you go around them on the shoulder, I'm talking about driving up the shoulder to get to the front of a line of cars. On one road I drive on a lot, people will drive up the turn-only lane and go through a jug-handle that allows them to turn left, but instead of going straight across, they turn right back onto the road they were just on, thus bypassing dozens of cars waiting at the light. Another case I saw like this recently was a road that had a right turn lane and a left turn/straight lane. I sat in a line that was over a mile long, and when I was within view of the front of the line, I saw a car come up on the left side and just squeeze in right before the front of the line. Those people are pricks. If you don't do stuff like that, you probably are not. But I don't know you and I've never seen you drive, so you be the judge. :)

I know dude, just giving you a hard time. I am an offensive driver. But a good one, and no i dont break the rules

ajpa123

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2003
Originally posted by: lilcam
I want something random and obscure but amusing. Any ideas?

The OP wanted amusing stuff.. you guyz are steering this thread in an unknown direction :Q
Mine was amusing but crude.. oh well.. what u gonna do !