Discussion What would you do if you a underage daughter who is a stalker?

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
So I'm watching this clip form House MD where the doctor has a teenage underage female that is basically stalking him. At the end of the clip it turns out the girl has a fungal infection of brain causing the teen to "throw" herself at him. :eek::eek::eek:

Now what would you be doing if you caught your little girl behaving this way towards an older man? Can a Brain Infection result in infectees with this sort of behavior?

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
At the end of the clip it turns out the girl has a fungal infection of brain causing the teen to "throw" herself at him. :eek::eek::eek:

wCUEI.png

DigDog

Lifer
Jun 3, 2011
Ok honestly, if i had leighton meester stalking me i would go to jail SO HARD and then brag about it to everyone. Muuuuh that girl has the king of all butts.

Nov 20, 2009
The two episodes of House MD that she appeared in were from September 2006 airing dates. She was born in April 1986, which meant she was actually 20 at the time. BUT, I believe, IIRC, that the discussion was age of consent being 16 and she was six months from that age; she sent him a calendar marking the date. Maybe I'm wrong about the age of consent in NJ, where the show supposedly takes place in--maybe it was 17.

It is amusing about how young actresses playing even younger roles crosses this line of consensual age. I just watched Stranger Things (yeah, late bloomer, here) and noticed that in season 1 Natalia Dyer played something like a 16 year old high school-age but in reality was 21. The wife and I find this amusing as we see it a lot but I guess you just can't find good actresses 'of age' playing the same age when we are talking about this line of consent.