What would you do if Anand pulled the plug on ATOT tomorrow?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
Originally posted by: Broohaha
Seriously? What solace would you have? What would you possible do? Where could you go, "Where everybooooody knows your name...."

There are other forums.....

TwiceOver

Lifer
Dec 20, 2002
I had to think about this a bit....

Without Hot Deals and FSFT..... I think I would take a vacation with my money saved. Yeh, I THINK that is what I WOULD do.

isasir

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: illusion88
I would probably download more music. I might even give the old mountain bike a spin, you never know.

Hmm, maybe we can get the RIAA to fund ATOT to prevent us all from downloading more music. Yeah that's it!

Paulson

Elite Member
Feb 27, 2001
www.ifixidevices.com
I'd frequent the other wonderful forums here as to which I actually learn things...

I'd say if atot went though, they'd probably end up closing down the whole forum.

illusion88

Lifer
Oct 2, 2001
Originally posted by: RishiS
Originally posted by: illusion88
I would probably download more music. I might even give the old mountain bike a spin, you never know.

Hmm, maybe we can get the RIAA to fund ATOT to prevent us all from downloading more music. Yeah that's it!

woo hoo!
You see, I spend my time posting which subtracts from my total free time. It has gotten so bad as to swallow my free time whole, so now I cant go out and find good quality free music anymore. Homework, surfing, concerts and ATOT gets in the way.

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: Orsorum
I would curl up in a ball, start sucking my thumb and bawling.

I might wet myself every few hours just to throw people for a loop.
Yes, you once tried to quit and the withdrawal was just too much to handle. :evil:

petery83

Mar 27, 2003
Originally posted by: TheBoyBlunder
I'd probably go find a different forum. Hardocp pulled the plug on GenMay and I pretty much gave up on that forum and came here. If OT died here, I'd probably give up on this forum (except for the hot deals, of course) and go elsewhere. And as ThaGrandCow says, I'd probably go join somethingawful as well.

once overclockers forum took out some of the general chat forums, i just haven't really gone back