What would you be doing, if the intenert or Anandtech did not exist?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
if the internet was not invented? crap probably working with my dad.

without the internet i don't think computers would be as popular as they are now.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
well, for one thing, my job wouldn't exist.

so I'd probably still be slaving away at the job I had before this one, working in marketing.

BAMAVOO

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
What happened to the good ole days of playing baseball every waking hour. Getting outside riding bikes all day or just lounging in the sun?

I think the old days were far more productive................. I digress.........

Now we have all the electronics to help us work smarter and faster, yet they consume our lives like no other!

Rubycon

Madame President
Aug 10, 2005
Improving the programming on our Martin Mac 2000's. :)

(still do that while here hehe)

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
I'd probably have already ended the kool-aid break I'm taking and would be back outside (it's a beautiful day) hacking up more of the used-to-be a 70 foot maple tree. It's about a 40 foot maple now; my son is stacking campfire wood as I type this. Only one more leader to go, then I'm safe (I haven't taken out the power lines or the house yet. :) ) The rest of the tree can wait for another day though.