What would it take for you to achieve happiness in life?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Spamela

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2000
if Bush & Cheney suffered a long, drawn-out
impeachment, i'd just be oozing schadenfreude.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Nik
Originally posted by: nakedfrog
Originally posted by: Nik
I've come to the conclusion that no amount of external influence can make me truely happy in life. It's all about whether I choose to be happy or not.

I choose to be happy. :)

Today, anyway ;)

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT :|

rose.gif

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Spamela
if Bush & Cheney suffered a long, drawn-out
impeachment, i'd just be oozing schadenfreude.

Sorry...I don't speak P&N...what?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Happiness doesn't come from a fat bank account. Happiness is a personal decision that comes from working long hard hours to acheive a goal at something you enjoy doing.

lightweight

Aug 31, 2004
This is a good thread. In order to achieve happiness, I need to find passion that really drives me. Ultimately my career would be a natural extension of my own life. Hopefully that path would be enough for me to be financially independent, but most important is how content I am with it.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Money, unfortunately...
Originally posted by: Vic
Happiness doesn't come from a fat bank account. Happiness is a personal decision that comes from working long hard hours to acheive a goal at something you enjoy doing.
Absolutely.

mwmorph

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2004
yuo choose to be happy and the esaiest way is to lose all desires.(i know it's that buddhist teaching) but if you really think about how good your life is and stop worring about anything i think yuo can be pretty happy. of course an Angelina Jolie/Jessica Alba 3some dosent hurt.

11thHour

Feb 20, 2004
I already have happiness, it comes naturally with a deep appreciation of and thankfulness for things.

I hope someday to find true fulfillment, its much more elusive although much more rewarding. I honestly have no idea what the road to finding it would be like at this point though.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
All I want in life is another chance to replace my soulmate that I lost...
if I find a girl like that again..... life will fall back into place.

I dont need lots of money or cars or homes... If I have a good job... food on my table.. and a roof over my head... and someone to share it with.. im a happy camper