What would it take for you to achieve happiness in life?

AreaCode707

Lifer
Sep 21, 2001
I wish I could say there's one single thing for me, but as with most of us, there isn't. I think I would have to feel, at the end of the day, both like I accomplished something and that I took the time to value the worthwhile things in the world around me, especially the little stuff. Unfortunately those two goals seem to be mutually exclusive, at least at this point in my life.

AgaBoogaBoo

Lifer
Feb 16, 2003
I think that will constantly change for me, at least I hope it will. If you keep wanting to improve upon your situation and get ahead, it should never stop changing.

habib89

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
Originally posted by: QuitBanningMe
The money to do anything I wanted at anytime......

word up... they say money doesn't bring happiness, but money will give me time to spend with my family in my huge ass mansion

DAGTA

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
To end each day feeling good about the work I had done and know it was helping others.
To have the love of my life beside me each night and on my days off.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Watching my kids grow up and be successful, decent and well-liked people.
(I don't currently have any children.)

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
A renewing of the worn out and self-broken pieces of my spirit. Externalities could be faced much better after that.

ZV

Adica

Golden Member
Dec 11, 2004
Complete good health and well being for life so I could stop worrying. I always worry.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: thirtythree
Don't know.
That's probably the best, most honest answer. Many times people reach the goal they've been striving for their entire lives and are left with a feeling of "that's it?" I think we don't really know what would make us happy people, we only know what we think will. We may be wrong.

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
Originally posted by: cruiser1338
Shagging Elisha Cuthbert and Jessica Alba... together.

And lots and lots of money.

pretty summed it up for me also

although i wont mind another 2" on my penis :D

QuitBanningMe

Banned
Mar 2, 2005
Originally posted by: ThePresence
Originally posted by: thirtythree
Don't know.
That's probably the best, most honest answer. Many times people reach the goal they've been striving for their entire lives and are left with a feeling of "that's it?" I think we don't really know what would make us happy people, we only know what we think will. We may be wrong.

I agree but then again.............money would allow us to proceed on that quest.......

Willoughbyva

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2001
A job I only had to work a couple days a week at. A job I liked. Subscriptions to online journals. Probably go to school somewhere and study different things.