What word do you misspell the most ?

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Fundamental: usually first spelled as fundimental, or fundemental.
Equipment: usually first spelled equitment.
Knowledge: usually first gets written knowlege.

...too naim a phiu.

The Wildcard

Platinum Member
Oct 31, 1999
hmm definatley, yeah i misspell that alot along with periphals..woah wait i aactually got it that time.

GISTechnician

Jan 25, 2000
For me it is "qsave." I work in AutoCAD all day and type "qsave" several hundred times a day. It usually comes out as "qasve" or "qvsae." My backspace key is worn to a nice smooth finish!

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
i think I misspell happened the most....i always drop the last e, as in happend. I always type it when I'm talking on AIM, and i have just gotten in the habit of dropping that last e. I found that I do it when I type other stuff now too.

late.

TDP

Monel Funkawitz

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999
I spell "the" wrong all the time. I type really fast, and my sync gets off sometimes, and I get "teh". It pisses me off to no extent.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
I mispell immediately all the time. It is usually immediatly. Oh, and Prodigy, it is available. ;)

bigjon

Mar 24, 2000
hey Doomer, isn't misspell supposed to be mispell?! ;)

[EDIT]my bad, it is misspell. DOH! [/EDIT]

Seriously, tho, probably supposed is my worst. I always type suppossed first, have no idea why...

erikiksaz

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 1999
i would of had a lot less html troubles if i remembered that background had a "G" in it. it annoyed the hell out of me when my commands wouldn't work. and of course, when someone reminded me of my stupidity, i responded with "ohhh yeahhh."

Psychoholic

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
GISTechnician do you know that you can assign aliases?? You could make an alias of q to mean qsave. Just edit your acad.pgp file with notepad an assign the alias you desire you the defaults as examples.

If you're using a Windows version of AutoCAD you can have qsave on your toolbar.

chipbgt

Banned
Nov 30, 1999
due to my hunt and peck style pf typing, and the rapid pace i have, words like "would, could, thing, trying" always end up like this: "woudl, coudl, thign, tryign." Just a bad habit more than bad spellign.

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
The most? I misspell a lot of words due to being too lazy to look them up and my free spellchecker 30-day trial expired.

However, when I am corrected, I generally remember the right spelling for next time. I really think this forum NEEDS a built-in spelling checker.