What will you do for school pride?

Ness

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2002
School pride is really meaningless to whores like that.

They have boobs and they know that boobs = attention

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
nothing

school sprit is dumb

ive hated all the school spirit sh!t since I was in 7th grade. Stupid losers can fusk off

shimsham

Lifer
May 9, 2002
Originally posted by: Anubis
nothing

school sprit is dumb

ive hated all the school spirit sh!t since I was in 7th grade. Stupid losers can fusk off

most of our class would chant and heckle at pep rallies and such. it was more fun than skipping them watching all the cheerleaders with that disgusted look on their faces.

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
So how do you like Silo Tech?

Which home game was it at? Probably early in the season. I imagine that Manhattan is getting chilly this time of year.

R

IronOxide

Feb 24, 2003
ya it was one of the first games, can't remember which one. I didn't take the pic

What do you mean by Silo Tech? This school ain't so bad

hdeck

Lifer
Sep 26, 2002
<--longhorn hellraiser. goes to every football, volleyball, mens/womens bastketball game painted up. people in college without school spirit astound me.

The Dancing Peacock

Diamond Member
Dec 22, 1999
high school, I had nothing. Only school pride I got in college was a love for the basketball and football teams. I'll wear a shirt and a hat to the game, but no paint.

rgwalt

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2000
Originally posted by: IronOxide
ya it was one of the first games, can't remember which one. I didn't take the pic

What do you mean by Silo Tech? This school ain't so bad

Silo (as in grain silo) refers to the big agricultural program KSU has. Just a joke ;) :D
R