What/where is Ibiza?

I've always known that Ibiza was a huge club spot, but I never knew why it drew so many people...it's off the coast of Spain, right?

Anyone ever been there?

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
Supposedly it was a huge inspiration for Paul Oakenfold... Text Surely more to it, but his endorsement can't hurt.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000
Ibiza and Mullarco are huge party places for europeans, esp. germans and brits. I've been to mullarco...so many friggin germans.

loic2003

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
Yeah these places are very popular with the brits. They like to go over there because it's not too far from home and they still sell burgers and chips. Cheap sluts get to walk around with their tits/guts hanging out and nasty chavs get to pork several different slags every night. STD's and STI's run rife. I'd want to go because the music and the clubs are truly amazing there, but unfortunately a lot of people that go are the scum of Britain... they are an embarrasment to the country.
I went there when I was very young (before I went out clubbing) and it was really tacky. Nowhere could you find a local dish or any sort of culture.

Another similar place is aya napa.

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
Originally posted by: loic2003
Yeah these places are very popular with the brits. They like to go over there because it's not too far from home and they still sell burgers and chips. Cheap sluts get to walk around with their tits/guts hanging out and nasty chavs get to pork several different slags every night. STD's and STI's run rife. I'd want to go because the music and the clubs are truly amazing there, but unfortunately a lot of people that go are the scum of Britain... they are an embarrasment to the country.
I went there when I was very young (before I went out clubbing) and it was really tacky. Nowhere could you find a local dish or any sort of culture.

Another similar place is aya napa.

Hmmm I may have to visit this place

Jun 14, 2003
its well good......all the best and biggest clubs and cheap ass drinks

no idea why though...maybes some one had a vision of an island built for partying, some of the clubs there just never shut. i was talking to some friends once who left a club at 7am!