what was the name of that one show during the 80's...captain something...scifi adventure series..EDIT: FOUND! THX DUDES!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DanTMWTMP

Lifer
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Joemonkey
damn you, i know exactly who you are talking about... you would hold their spaceship in your hand like a gun, and have to watch a VHS tape with it like you were flying through, you'd shoot stuff and get points and if your ship got hit (read: was pointed at the red color on the screen too much) your guy shot out of his cockpit

and i have absolutely no idea what the name was, but thanks to you i'll be addled until someone figured it out

YEAH!!!!! I HAD THAT TOO!

but THANKS GUYS!..man i don't chk "today" often and i almost totally forgot about this thread i made....

so captain power it is! thx thx thx much dudes u guys rule...time to see if i can dl some old ep's...:)

atom

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 1999
You gotta get the VHS tapes. They were way better than the TV series because they were animated, not live action like the TV series was. I still have mines somewhere.