What was the last movie you watched in movie theatres?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Over the hedge
-I was doin gas part of my job as a supervisor at a summer camp for kids. Not bad film for free and I got paid for it :p

Koing

Wuffsunie

Platinum Member
May 4, 2002
I still go on a regular basis, because I thankfully live in one of the few cities in north america with a civilized theater going public and places that don't completely rip you off.

Last movie I saw was Bon Cop, Bad Cop on friday. It's a Canadian movie, so most people here won't have heard of it. For those in Canada who aren't afraid of subtitles, I urge you to go see it, because it's utterly hilarious. One of the best I've seen this year, and one of the best Canadian movies I've seen over all.

Before that it was Da Vinchi Code, Clerks 2, Pirates 2, An Inconvient Truth, Superman, and X-Men 3.

And that was only this summer. Going to see Snakes on a Plane tomorrow with a bunch of friends.

ForumMaster

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2005
Pirates of the Caribbean 2. it was ok, but it takes a while until you understand what the hell is going on. and they left on such a cliff hanger that it doesn't feel finished.

nageov3t

Lifer
Feb 18, 2004
clerks 2.

the movie before that was, like... the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe.

yeah, I don't go to the movies that often ;) god bless netflix, though.

thomsbrain

Lifer
Dec 4, 2001
it has been so long that i honestly cannot remember. i love movies and see lots of them. i just refuse to pay $10+ to sit with a bunch of douche rejects who will ruin the movie for me.

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
Originally posted by: Ranger X
Clerks 2. That movie was hilarious!

Ditto. Before that was Star Wars II, and before that Star Wars I
I don't go to the theater much, usually opting to purchase the movies for less money than it costs to see them at a theater.

Eos

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
King effing Kong.

Nipples are good. Naomi Watts', not King King's.